The Incredible Infrarouge Club !

I tried one on, loved loved this bag until I opened it up and the interior was green [emoji15], sadly blew my adrenaline rush out the door. Sure is beautiful on the exterior,tho! View attachment 3550626

Looks great on you! To be honest, I dislike the green lining, too. However, once I purchased it and put my stuff in it, I honestly forget that it's green!! I have mine pretty well stuffed and don't even notice the lining when I'm using it. But when I first opened it out of the box, it was a disappointing color....

Reactions: Icmucholv
Looks great on you! To be honest, I dislike the green lining, too. However, once I purchased it and put my stuff in it, I honestly forget that it's green!! I have mine pretty well stuffed and don't even notice the lining when I'm using it. But when I first opened it out of the box, it was a disappointing color....
I was definitely surprised to see the green lining when we went to pick mine up yesterday. Since there wasn't originally a pic on the website of the interior I was expecting it to be either black or red.

Reactions: Stacy31