The Inclusion Club!

Glamourette....Thank you!! I was SO excited. Then I was lucky enough to nab the GM bracelet the next day! My spending days are done for a while now though:smile: I hope those clear inclusions don't come out too soon---I have no money left...tee hee...:smile: Oh well. Have a great week everyone!

I'm MAD I wanted that GM so bad!!!!!!!!!
I'm crying here........lol

It's light pink right??

YES!!!! IT's the light pink GM!!! I am SO SO SO excited about that find---:yahoo: Did you see it on Ebay? I had to pay a chunk...but it was SO worth it. I just kept faithfully watching every day and then there it was---I didn't even hesitate...I had waited FOREVER to find it. Anyway, as you can tell--I'm pretty happy! I'll try to post a picture when it comes.

Jenny:love:

I JUST saw a beige one not that long ago on Ebay--did you see it?? It really didn't sell for all that much either---(compared to my pink one anyway:smile:....no I don't think they are in stores anymore. I heard these GMs were made a couple seasons ago and now they are only making the smaller PMs. I would just keep faithfully checking ebay every day for inclusions and check for just Louis Vuitton bracelets....sometimes people don't list them with inclusion in the heading. The last beige one was sold by ebay member Elegant Cedar Chest---she seems to regularly get some in. They will show up again--just keep watching for them--if I see any, I will post here right away! Good luck!!

Well, now I just heard that SOME stores have the beige GM still...I keep hearing conflicting things---Who is hooking you up with a beige one? If it is someone from a store, then I really wouldn't worry.

Cind51284...I noticed no one replied to your question about the crystal colors...They are all different. The white is the prettiest, I think---it has the mixture of blue, green and pink crystals. The new berry color has dark pink and white crystals, etc. The new transparent one that is hard to find has red and yellow crystals. Anyway, they are all very different. Hope this helps!

Giselle---did you talk to the lady at Elegant Cedar Chest? She may have connections in New York that still have the Beige GM...I know her things are authentic--I've purchased from her.

Yes - she's the one. She said she would be getting one.
If I could get one from a store it would be cheaper.....no mark-up.
Well let's see what happens.

I really like the inclusions that have the floating LV logo in it. I saw some that just have the flowers? i guess.
Like the LV logo in the bracelets.

Cind51284...I noticed no one replied to your question about the crystal colors...They are all different. The white is the prettiest, I think---it has the mixture of blue, green and pink crystals. The new berry color has dark pink and white crystals, etc. The new transparent one that is hard to find has red and yellow crystals. Anyway, they are all very different. Hope this helps!

I like the white one also. I like to see the clear in person.
Not as pretty colors in that one like the white.

Maybe someone will get/see one in person and tell us how it looks.

Me too....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the white ones crystal colors....beautiful. I like the look of the transparent in general---but you're right. It just doesn't have the pretty colors like the white. I can't wait to see one....
Let me know how the beige GM turns out!!!!

Here are my inclusions:

inclusionstack.jpg

I'm just waiting for the clear bracelet!