The Inclusion Club!

Ooh, love everyone's inclusion stuff! I've only got the black ring, so here are a couple of pics;

I'd love a couple of the bangles, but my I've been too shamed to attempt to get one over my big old knuckles!! :nuts:

K
xxx

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 582
  • ring2.jpg
    ring2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 552
i have a question, i just bought the white inclusion speedy keychain...and i noticed the swarovski crystals are all diferent color, but the black speedy one is all the same color...how are the other items??

Ooh, love everyone's inclusion stuff! I've only got the black ring, so here are a couple of pics;

I'd love a couple of the bangles, but my I've been too shamed to attempt to get one over my big old knuckles!! :nuts:

K
xxx

Is the ring suppose to come with a black velvet pouch? Coz mine came with one of those beige one (just like the handbags ...)

With the exception of one piece, all my Inclusion pieces have come in a brown velvet pouch. My beige cell phone charm came in a small regular dustbag :shrugs:

I just got the fuchsia ring today..I was going to get the Speedy keyring too but my mom had to tell me she'd already gotten it for my birthday lol. So I don't get to have that for another couple weeks. I'm also still waiting for my white ring and the white keyring for my mom though :smile:
A pic of the ring will be posted later :yes:

My inclusion hair cubes ... to remember my recent trip to LV Hawaii

LVHairpiece.jpg

Reactions: PewPew
I am addicted to inclusion! I just discovered them and oh my gosh....I LOVE them!!! I'm sick to death that I missed the pink GM bracelet/ring.....has anyone ever seen it on ebay? I just got the berry pink pm on ebay...so pretty---now I need the ring...but I'm having trouble finding the larger size...all the ones I've seen are the tiny, smallest size. :cursing: Anyway, it's nice to see that I'm not alone in LOVING this line:love: