The 'in' nail polish color

polos26

Jessie
Feb 8, 2007
ANON
I know black was really hot a few months ago, but I am assuming that with summer time kicking it black will be out.

What is the new trend?? :confused1:

polos26

Jessie
Feb 8, 2007
ANON
I think that looks great on some people but not so much on my :sad: I have olive skin....any other choices?

beth001

Purse Slut
O.G.
Dec 14, 2006
Western NY
Pale pales... I just bought OPI Sweet Heart and essie Sold Out Show. Its almost bridal! But that's what was being shown at my nail salon last week.

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Anothe option to a true white color is ESSIE color Like linen....still a white look, just not as harsh.
Corals are crazy in where I live.

xhollieax

Dec 12, 2006
Lancashire, UK
Neons! and they look well hot with olive skin! i have olive skin and i think neons look gorgeous against my skin tone, very summery aswell!

OnyxBear

Servant of Dog
O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
Pacific Northwest
I just bought the new Chanel Orange Blossom and it looks great. They were out of Heatwave but should have more in a few days. (White Plains Bloomies.)

beth001

Purse Slut
O.G.
Dec 14, 2006
Western NY
I don't know if this is "in" or not, but I bought a bottle of OPI DS Signature the other day and it looks terrific. It is from their line of polishes infused with diamond dust (whatever that means.) It is sparkly, but not killer-only-for-evening. I've been wearing it to work all week and it is just fine. Pretty mauvey color, dried with no streaks, and wearing well.
http://www.opi.com/DesignerSeries.asp#17