The important decision I have made.. :-)

No way! I like Coach, although I have yet to own a bag from that line! I think I'm getting towards an end to my LV for a while as well; after I get a large LV and the damier pochette...I'm going to get a Burberry and a Coach. I think LV is getting too expensive for me, and I want to try other brands. It's nice to hear that you'll stay; don't hesitate to participate!

I'm glad you were able to make a decision that was best for you and your family, and I'm glad (though not surprised) that everyone here is supportive of you!

I, for one, rotate between my LV, my Coach, and my Hand Maid carryall. I love all three, because they each serve a different purpose/mood.

I was recently at Coach, inquiring about how I could order another red "tassel" thingy that hooks onto the zipper pull of my red Coach hobo, because I guess the one that came with my bag was faulty and it fell off by itself. The sweet SA appeared from the back with a replacement AT NO CHARGE - I was so impressed by that, and I was prepared to spend some money on it, too! GO COACH! And while I was there, I found myself admiring many of their new bags (great styles!) and accessories (esp their scarves!). Beautiful items... enjoy your new Coach tote! And enjoy your Californian vacation, too! :yes: