The Impatient Woman's Reveal

Oh, how cute! Thanks for sharing! Do you have modeling pics? I always look at scarves and want one but have no idea how to wear them! :shame:

lilipicotin: thanks for your kind words! I posted my modeling pic at the same time that you were posting your message...I'm camera-shy, but my baby-girl was more than willing!

Cinderlala, pianoblue, Julide and lulilu: thank you for joining me in my reveal and for your kind words and thoughts :heart:

tillie: you are the best!!

attachment.php

Awww :love:

Congratulations, Smallfry!

attachment.php

:ps:

Aww, smallfry, so cute...I love, love, love this picture:love:!
The scarf is lovely but the model is such a cutie! I think this picture deserves a place in the 'H'it it up thread.
Congratulations on your lovely scarf and enjoy :smile:.

SMALLFRY'S GORGEOUS MODEL..............
attachment.php

Smallfry, this couldn't be any cuter! :love:

So adorable, smallfry, and that lovely pink pointu compliments that pink nose perfectly!

I'm a fan of your speedy and painless reveal too - - thank you!:P And, tillie, you're getting darn good at enlarging those photos at the speed of light!

purseinsanity, Rose, LIBRADIAMONDS, boo1689, Mrs. SR, LV-PRADAfanatic: Thank you for all of your kind words and thoughts! My model thanks you, too ;)

ouija board: Thank you! Your FP in orange w/pink hem sounds really beautiful! Congrats to you as well!

papertiger: Thank you! I had never seen the FP in a pointu until recently, when there was a pre-loved one up for auction on e*bay. I was very excited that I was able to find a new one in the boutique!

lilyhermes: Thank you so much :heart: Pink really is her color, isn't it?

**Chanel**: My Frenchie-loving friend! Both Molly and I thank you for your sweet words :love: