The impact your CHANEL?

1. I also wanted to know what you ladies feel when you carry a Chanel and what do you think people think!

Personally, I feel very proud and confident:yahoo: even though I do get the occasional jealousy looks!:Push:

2. when i carry my Cambon Bowler - i feel quite swish and proud!!! :wlae:

3. that's a cute way to put it! :yahoo:

4. I feel very classic :smile:
    And I never notice what other people are doing, so I don't know if they are staring! LOL

5. I have my cambon bowler today and it is so casual and non-descript with the black CCs that I don't think anyone realizes I'm carrying a Chanel and if they do, probably think it's fake since I don't have that "designer chic" look. More like shabby chic, lol!

6. I love my chanels. They are my favorite show off bags.

7. I LOVE carrying mine, but I don't think anyone notices! LOL!

8. I love to carry mine. The other day, I was kinda in a bummy looking outfit, but carried my classic. It just made me feel so classy, even though I was not dressed classy at all.

9. I love carrying my Chanels. It definitely puts an extra bounce in my step. I don't think noticeable that it's a Chanel because the bags I have are not quilted nor do they have very visible CC logo.

10. I feel perky! most of my collection is cambon so the contrasting CCs attract quite a lot of attention but I feel that it spices up my outfit.

11. When I am wearing one of my Chanels I feel good. I love :love: the look and feel of the leather. I don't care what other people might think. If it makes me happy that is all that matters.

12. I feel GREAT!!!!

13. I feel more "grown-up!"

14. :rolleyes: my classic brings out the inner lady in me...:shame:

and i never feel this way with my other bags.

15. I love wearing my cambon bowler - i think it looks girly and cute.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice