The Illusionist

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Has anyone seen it!? I am in love with this movie, i've seen it twice! :nuts: If you haven't, I strongly reccomend you do!

It's a pretty lower-beat movie, so if you like huge explosions and lots of laughter, this is not for you! ;) But it's amazing :yes:

2. Thanks for the info I have been wanting to see this movie

3. I am looking forward to it. =)

4. I saw it this weekend, and I agree with aribobarixxx, it was a very good film.

The only thing that bothered me a bit was grainy quality of the film, but I guess it lends to the atmosphere that they were trying to create.

5. i agree..it was kind of annoying but i guess i DID add to the atmosphere... i loved all the roles people were given!!

but ya'll need to go see it!! :yes:

6. Oh! I want to see this movie. I'll definitely catch it over the holiday weekend. Me likey Ed Norton.:love:

7. I'm Dying To See This Movie!!! :smile:

8. I :heart: Ed Norton, so I'll definitely be checking this one out!

9. Oh, this is good news! The commercials/trailers make the movie look soooo bad, and I was thinking, "Ed Norton, what have you done to your fabulous career?" So it's a relief to hear that it's a good movie.

10. I think this was probably the best movie I have seen so far this year. The story is gripping and the actors are quite believeable in their roles. My husband and I went to see this together and he liked it just as much as I did. I agree that the commercials don't do it justice.

11. oki, I want to see this film too.. will drag the bf to see this one...

12. this film was great! really subtle and with a (surprisingly) amazing cast!

it was unpredictable at moments... and that is a HUGE plus for me.

13. i may be the last person to watch this, but i totally love it!!

soo different from the movies that we have now. and oh so unpredictable.

i loved the last couple scenes where there was a kid that gave *eerr, i forgot already* the cop an envelope with how to do the orange tree trick!

i was totally sad when i thought sophie died, but then... man, really gotta love the last scenes!

14. maybe, i could buy the dvd for this movie then.. i wanted to see it before but the other movie-houses near my house did not show it.....

15. ^ you haven't seen it blux? you should! definitely worthwhile i tell ya ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice