The I-SOLD-IT guys sell FAKE BAGS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered that but then thought someone would share that - even just they're still at it! would make more sense than a bump for no stated reason. Just seemed random! :girlwhack:

^^Maybe she had a similar experience and wants others to read this and be warned??:smile:

But where's the account of the experience? :shrugs:
And why is poster just "bumping" other old threads?
Is there a connection between the threads, the posters, the issues? IDK. I just wish people would post a comment when they bump something like this; otherwise, we're left scratching our heads, and the bump is kinda wasted. Plus it can make the other person look like they're bumping just to increase their post count.

^^Hmmm, that would make more sense indeed!! Well, I guess it's just a very random bump then, maybe they just felt like it :biggrin::biggrin:;)

Correct me if I'm wrong, and I may be, but as far as I know we're not supposed to be going around randomly bumping threads just kuz we feel like it. I think I remember reading something about that somewhere...

Last time I checked, it is still OK to bump a thread here. We are so many times asked to do searches instead of starting new threads. And if someone feels like bumping a thread, it is not a crime. They may want to revive an old topic or simply make a comment on it. Or it may be pertinent to something current. As to this particular bump, maybe the OP has a certain motive, maybe not;)? It does seem a bit random with no comment.....

Why the bump? :confused1:

Even though I've only been around tPF for less than a few months, I only discovered this thread a few days ago. I wanted other new tPFers to know the risks of buying on Evilbay. I apologize if I angered anyone else as to my own discovery about bumping this thread or any other thread related to PP reselling fakes on isoldit. It could happen to any of us and it's still happening.

mizshunshyne: I posted this on another thread you bumped, one I started 2.5 years ago. I'll post it here, too, kuz it may also apply to this case.

Most people who cruise this subforum are aware of the risks of buying and selling on eBay, and that's why they're here. Numerous threads and posts--new ones--are posted each day on the subject.You've been bumping very old threads that may contain information that is no longer true or valid.

For example, I started the other thread in August 2008. Did you check if the sponsored results for fake bags are still showing on eBay? I would guess you didn't, and that could be a problem kuz with these bumps (this and other threads you've been bumping), you're basically "posting" old information that could currently be incorrect.

There's nothing wrong with bumping or posting on old threads as long as the issues are still current or valid and the information originally posted is still true. I'm just asking that you please be careful with what you're bumping. Thanks. :smile:

No worries, no harm intended either way. We just have to be extra careful with the info we post in this subforum kuz of the subject matter. As you've already seen, it can get a bit intense around here...
smiley-shocked003.gif

Thank you so much for understanding. :heart:

While I understand the intent, mizsunshyne, it is a good idea to only bump old threads in which one has something to add too. We don't like to have old threads bumped for no reason because it can confuse people who don't realize it's an old thread.

There is no rule against bumping an old thread if you have valuable info to add to it, but if you are just bumping to bump it, please don't. Thank you! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.