The "I snagged that off of Yoogi's Closet" Club!

I had to come here and wine because someone bought the noir twinset while it was in my cart. I had to stop before purchasing to answer a question, it was like 1 min. I know you have to be quick when things pop on their site.:crybaby:

Last edited:
Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Could you please send me a private message with a picture of the promo code card you're speaking of? Yoogi's told me that they no longer offer codes. I'd like to follow-up with them about this as it appears that they are providing conflicting information.
that's the "new sign up" promo they give people, not the card. she might be a new yoogis member, or used a new email to sign up.

Reactions: handbagjunkie00
i missed something i wanted too. walked away from my desk to help someone, come back and poof... gone:sad:

I feel so silly but it really kinda bummed me out. The noir twinset is really hard to find and for the condition $1095 was a good price. This happened to me before and I went back the item was available again. So now I'm going to be excessively refreshing the page all day...

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
I feel so silly but it really kinda bummed me out. The noir twinset is really hard to find and for the condition $1095 was a good price. This happened to me before and I went back the item was available again. So now I'm going to be excessively refreshing the page all day...
I'm so sorry that happened to you!! Hope it comes back. Happened to me on another site...was actually in the process of paying & poof gone:wtf:

Reactions: JadaStormy
that happens a lot... maybe a glitch in their site, where it shows sold and then a few hours later is back. i :heart: my twinset, so i hope you're able to get it. they had a brand new twinset last week and i missed it by seconds. i wonder who the people are that snag stuff so fast... must be resellers or TPF members who know the yoogi's system:-s

that happens a lot... maybe a glitch in their site, where it shows sold and then a few hours later is back. i :heart: my twinset, so i hope you're able to get it. they had a brand new twinset last week and i missed it by seconds. i wonder who the people are that snag stuff so fast... must be resellers or TPF members who know the yoogi's system:-s
I think it happens when someone buys and then cancels their order. It will pop back up on the top of the screen. I think some people buy quickly and then change their mind..