**The I LOVerona CLub**

vtluvlv

Jan 5, 2010
oohh i am sooooo excited to see if any lucky gal has got her hands on the GORGEOUS Verona, 3 sizes!!! I am going to LV in a couple of days to check her out!!

me too. It is supposed to resemble the trevi and tivoli with the pleats and all...i have both of those and love how cute and girly they are so Verona definetly on my list for next lv bag, i cant wait to see it on Saturday. My Hubby got me a gift voucher for 300GBP so will be spending that soon i think :heart:

Am I the first member? Yay!

Here's the link to my reveal and pictures:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/verona-verona-where-art-thou-here-me-pics-574749.html

I put the bag away after taking all of those pictures last night, and I did notice one thing that really bothered me about it.

The bottom is almost TOO structured for me. It has no give whatsoever, like my BH. You can tell it has more structure by the leather in the corners, but it's almost to the point of not being comfortable.

She's back in her dustbag and box for now...so we'll see what I decide.

Queennadine - congrats on your beautiful bag. I actually really like your pics. Can I enquire if you can pull up the sides and make the bag straight if you want to?

Yeah, you can pull the pleats out. It looks slightly 'smushed' if you know what I mean, but I think if you had them out all the time, the canvas would eventually straighten out all the way.