**The I LOVerona CLub**

I still have my Verona PM and love it. It's one of my go-to bags.

I only realized today that the Verona was discontinued. Bought my Verona PM last 2010, used it only a couple of times like special occasions, still looks new & i would love wearing it more often cause i know i might be the few who has it by now. Love wearing something that's discontinued.

HI,
Does Anyone who still uses Verona PM could give some feedback? I'm looking at one and would like to know if it is comfortable to carry by shoulder or if I can add a shoulder strap? I'm a shoulder bag girl usually so I'm not sure if this bag will suit me. I need more convincing to buy it lol. Thank you.

HI,
Does Anyone who still uses Verona PM could give some feedback? I'm looking at one and would like to know if it is comfortable to carry by shoulder or if I can add a shoulder strap? I'm a shoulder bag girl usually so I'm not sure if this bag will suit me. I need more convincing to buy it lol. Thank you.

Hi! If you are petite and have thin arms, you *might* be able to pull off carrying this bag on your shoulder. But it is not a very comfortable shoulder bag IMO. It's a very structured bag, and the base is wide, so it sticks out a bit awkwardly when worn on the shoulder. The shoulder straps are not very soft, and they are flat as opposed to round, so they do not feel as comfortable on the shoulder, either. It's a very beautiful bag, and it is quite roomy for a PM sized bag...but much better as a hand-held or worn on the crook of the arm.

As for wearing it with a shoulder strap...it can be done and I have done it a few times. But again, I don't think it looks quite right worn that way.

Reactions: healthysaver
SuziZ, thank you for your reply. Great points to consider.
I definitely like a shoulder bag and would hate to only it carry by hand.
I'm petite and thin however if the bag sticks out too far in the rear, hmmm...
I noticed that Flat strap shoulder bags usually stays on my shoulder better than rolled strap ones. I have a chance to purchase a Verona PM for $590 so I was contemplating getting it. I did read some people like Verona over Speedy 25 but still hand only carry option is a killer for me...

SuziZ, thank you for your reply. Great points to consider.
I definitely like a shoulder bag and would hate to only it carry by hand.
I'm petite and thin however if the bag sticks out too far in the rear, hmmm...
I noticed that Flat strap shoulder bags usually stays on my shoulder better than rolled strap ones. I have a chance to purchase a Verona PM for $590 so I was contemplating getting it. I did read some people like Verona over Speedy 25 but still hand only carry option is a killer for me...

If you are petite and don't mind the flat straps and you really like the look of the Verona PM, I'd say go for it. $590 is a really good price for that bag. I have both the Verona PM and the Speedy 25 in DE...I think the Verona looks more refined and elegant if that makes a difference. I have worn my Verona PM on my shoulder. It's not comfortable to wear right under your arm, but if you push it back a little it's more comfortable. Most of the time when I wear it I carry it in the crook of my elbow. I don't really carry any of my bags...even my Speedys...by hand. That's not comfortable for me. If you want, maybe I can get someone to take some photos of me with mine and post them here for you?

Reactions: healthysaver
I have the Verona MM. Do you think this bag is outdated? I was considering selling it, but now I’m not sure.
I saw my Verona MM bag twin in the Paris airport. I saw a lot of discontinued LVs in Paris. I honestly don't think the Verona was ever a popular bag, so it was never trendy. I feel like it was never in, so it won't be out. I still love mine and carry mine. I bought it in 2011. I do have several bags in rotation, so it still looks good.

Hello all!
I was considering purchasing a preloved Verona PM as a travel bag since it looks small and refined, but can still carry a decent amount of items. I've read that the straps are really uncomfortable, so I was wondering if anyone had ever worn this bag crossbody? I was considering using my Speedy B strap on it to turn it into a crossbody. I am concerned about the wide base that it might stick out too much though. I'd really appreciate some mod shots of this crossbody if anybody has any :angel:

Hello all!
I was considering purchasing a preloved Verona PM as a travel bag since it looks small and refined, but can still carry a decent amount of items. I've read that the straps are really uncomfortable, so I was wondering if anyone had ever worn this bag crossbody? I was considering using my Speedy B strap on it to turn it into a crossbody. I am concerned about the wide base that it might stick out too much though. I'd really appreciate some mod shots of this crossbody if anybody has any :angel:

I have done it and it works that way...but it does stick out a lot on your hip and I found that I was bumping into things a lot. I have small arms/shoulders, so I can carry mine on the shoulder if I want to...I kind of push the back to the back when I do that because once again, due to the wide base it doesn't sit really well under the arm.

I know this is super old but does anyone know when the Verona MM was discontinued?
I found one locally that appears to have a 2018 date code if I read that correctly and that sounds fishy.

I bought my Verona MM in 2011. It’s a tank! It is still in rotation in winter. 2018 does sound too recent. I don’t think the Verona was around for that long, 5-6 years maybe?