The "I don't care that it's not MIF, I love my LV anyway!" Club

milhouse13

O.G.
Mar 28, 2007
For all of us who are weary and tired of all the "MIF is supreme" propaganda, there is now a place for us to love on our *equally* fabulous 'Made in WhoCares' goodies!

If you are not MIF, you are welcome here! Cloth tags included! :P

Show us those naked location-less labels! :graucho:

fun idea for a club! i'll join with speedy b. it does get a little serious out there in the world of only mif bags. i have spent much time looking for them, but honestly, it's probably time to just focus on the bag and not the "made in" part. we probably all have other things to worry about, right?

I'm in!! The MIF nonsense made me feel, for a time, that my bags were inferior because they weren't MIF! I still paid the same amount of money for my bags so poo poo!!

I just relieved a MIS Artsy for Valentine's Day yesterday and the hubs knew how important it was for me to have an MIS...my father is from Spain so that is special to me....also my hubs even went so far as to track down a bag that was made in my birth month September!!!! So that made it even more special! I don't care where it's made, besides if they start manufacturing in China, I care who it's from and the love and memories behind the bag itself =)

I just relieved a MIS Artsy for Valentine's Day yesterday and the hubs knew how important it was for me to have an MIS...my father is from Spain so that is special to me....also my hubs even went so far as to track down a bag that was made in my birth month September!!!! So that made it even more special! I don't care where it's made, besides if they start manufacturing in China, I care who it's from and the love and memories behind the bag itself =)

Your hubby is so sweet to track down that MIS bag! Congrats on the new bag :cool:

For all of us who are weary and tired of all the "MIF is supreme" propaganda, there is now a place for us to love on our *equally* fabulous 'Made in WhoCares' goodies!

If you are not MIF, you are welcome here! Cloth tags included! :P

Show us those naked location-less labels! :graucho:

Cute idea for a club! I have made in from France/Spain and U.S.A.
I love them all! I don't have a cloth tag one yet because I haven't decided my next bag so just taking my time on that.

I'm in!! The MIF nonsense made me feel, for a time, that my bags were inferior because they weren't MIF! I still paid the same amount of money for my bags so poo poo!!

I understand where you are coming from, but you shouldn't let it make you feel inferior. What brings me back down to reality if I don't find a MIF is that I'm lucky to even have as many bags as I do. There are some people who would give anything for the real thing no matter where it's made. And we do pay the same price so enjoy your bags! I actually like MIS as well because it's not really as common. (for my collection at least) The 2 I have the most of are MIU and MIF.

I will gladly join this club! I have bags MIU, MIF and MIS and love them all! Personally I think if this causes them a lot of headache they might do away with the "Made in..." completely and just continue with "Louis Vuitton Paris" which might be the happy medium we all need.