The hunt for a Chamois Edith begins...

I wish you luck E.T! rozzz on ebay has one as well but hugel over priced. I saw one on Saturday at Chloe Munich. They are much cheaper here 895 Euros. They probably ship internationally as well.

ET, A poster on TFS said the Edith bags are all over London...you could try calling or emailing the larger London department stores if you don't want to wait...

Okay...called NM in Atlanta, and they have a waiting list. I am now on it. I don't want to buy from eBay, since the bags are overpriced AND I hate eBay in general at this point, so they don't need to make a profit from me. I am going to wait and see what the stores here come up with before spending a bunch of money calling overseas (my calls to Germany for the Chloe ended up at about $6/minute). I am sure a chamois will turn up. And if not, more money for me to spend somewhere else. But if someone sees one (in the states), please let me know!

Just got off the phone with Nordstrom, Portland. SA indicated there were only 5 in the entire Nordstrom system...??? Don't know if that is the waitlisted stock or on a shelf, but she wasn't interested in checking much more. I think my wrinkly whiskey search may be tanked too. Hopefully others will have good reports - good luck!

kerrylquinn said:
I just saw the Edith in chamois on Bergdorfgoodman.com for preorder. It would ship in May. If you go there now, you should be able to preorder.

I tried three times to look at the site and it's not showing up there on my end. If you can post a link that would be great! I was looking for the medium size. I also tried to call them, spent 15 minutes on hold, then left for dinner with DH.

I saw the large chamois pop up on NM/BG on Saturday or Sunday evening too I think - perhaps people with preorders are getting an idea of the size and cancelling. But it wasn't the medium - curious if they even made the medium chamois available online - anyone?

Tanja said:
I wish you luck E.T! rozzz on ebay has one as well but hugel over priced. I saw one on Saturday at Chloe Munich. They are much cheaper here 895 Euros. They probably ship internationally as well.

Try making an offer - Rozzz accepted a big discount on my Edith (and the bag was with me 12 hours later, but then I am in the UK)

panteleimon said:
Try making an offer - Rozzz accepted a big discount on my Edith (and the bag was with me 12 hours later, but then I am in the UK)

Good to know! I am in the U.S., so there is the shipping and customs issue to deal with. I will try to get one here, but I will keep Roz in mind as a last resort. Thanks! (I definitely don't want to pay customs on another Chloe!)