The HUDSON club please join!

gingarita

Ginger
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
Well, it seems like the HUDSON FEVER is alive and well!

Let's see how many of the HUDSON family are in TPF homes!
If you also know any Hudson details (like the 8 only brown ones) we would love to hear!

Post here IF YOU HAVE A HUDSON with PIX please if you can!

my four

WHITE
TEAL
MILITARY
SOLID BROWN

a few of my favorite pix
ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

Attachments

• 72f2_1.jpg
    72f2_1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 215
  • gggggggggggggg.jpg
    gggggggggggggg.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 333
  • ry%3D320mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg
    ry%3D320mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 216
  • mmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 243
  • fffffffffff.jpg
    fffffffffff.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
That teal is TDF!! You're officially a Hudson-holic, girl! I'm joining the club soon, hopefully this week, so I'll post then if I decide it's a keeper. Hudson fever seems to be in full swing, so I'm sure we'll see more posts/pics soon! (I've been obsessively scouring the forum for modeling pics - can't stop poring over all the great ones of Kelly Ripa carrying hers!!)

can i join? meet my three-brown w/tan and black w/brown both have teal leather lining and chestnut with black :love: i lurve them!!!

Attachments

• brown hudson.JPG
    brown hudson.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 278
  • brown hudson lining.JPG
    brown hudson lining.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 228
  • blk hudson.JPG
    blk hudson.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 288
  • ches hudson.JPG
    ches hudson.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 286
can i join? meet my three-brown w/tan and black w/brown both have teal leather lining and chestnut with black :love: i lurve them!!!

Wow, three! You and Ginger are true Hudson fans. They're all gorgeous! And teal leather lining ... zowie! :love:

What is the lining in your chestnut Hudson?

I do need to get over my fear of using my teal Hudson ... it's just hard because I'm scared something will happen to it. I know, it's silly!

No Hudsons here but a silly Hudson story:
I bought an unnamed/unmarked high quality pleather bag 2 years ago whose style caught my eye. It was my first and last pleather bag (at that time I knew I was a hopeless bag addict, so I thought that if I had to buy lots of bags, they should be cheap ones--NOTE this did NOT work. I know now that I must.have.leather.)

After I joined tpf, I found out the bag is actually a Hudson knock-off!
I guess I'm fated to love MJ styles, even when I don't recognize them as MJ.