The HUDSON club please join!

It really depends on the style/color. Some of them are more rare than others.

The Hudson was released during the F/W 2006 season and was sold at MJ stores and retail stores (i.e., Nordstroms, Saks, Neimans, etc). The ones sold at the boutiques were completely lined with Teal leather, so those are more rare and harder to find than the ones sold at retailers, which were lined with a combination of teal leather and canvas. The Chestnut is probably the most common color and was more widely available, but there are some colors that are more rare and harder to find -- Chili was probably the hardest to find

MJ stores re-released the Hudson for S/S 2007, but those are pretty rare and HTF. They were fully lined with Red Leather and came in sold colors, rather than having the contrasting stripe (except for Military which I believe did have a contrasting stripe) - there was solid Black, Teal, White.

Because it was a popular bag, it sold out pretty quickly. The demand never seemed to diminish either and it's still pretty sought after, which is why I think they're harder to find and more rare than some other MJ styles
I still want that Chili Hudson! I can't believe it's still on my wish list. LOL.

I think that, other than the Stam, the Hudson is my all-time fave MJ style. I would buy another one in a heartbeat if they re-released them. Some sort of grey combo would be so pretty. I think my favorite is still my Military/Rubino. It would be so great if they showed up in stores or boutiques again.

Anyone have any new Striping bags? This is one of my favorite lines! I have always wanted a striping bag and finally have one coming my way soon! I will post a pic when she arrives! :smile: But I would love to see anyone additions to the club! :flowers: