The HUDSON club please join!

gingarita

Ginger
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
NYC
Well, it seems like the HUDSON FEVER is alive and well!

Let's see how many of the HUDSON family are in TPF homes!
If you also know any Hudson details (like the 8 only brown ones) we would love to hear!

Post here IF YOU HAVE A HUDSON with PIX please if you can!

my four

WHITE
TEAL
MILITARY
SOLID BROWN

a few of my favorite pix

Attachments

Last edited:

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
no fair. :crybaby:i only have a trish and striping bowler. i guess that leaves me out of your hudson club.

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Where It's At
That teal is TDF!! You're officially a Hudson-holic, girl! I'm joining the club soon, hopefully this week, so I'll post then if I decide it's a keeper. Hudson fever seems to be in full swing, so I'm sure we'll see more posts/pics soon! (I've been obsessively scouring the forum for modeling pics - can't stop poring over all the great ones of Kelly Ripa carrying hers!!)

goldenflower

Jan 28, 2008
I have one Hudson. I haven't worn her yet. She's a beauty! I'll have to take more pics sometime ... but she's lined in burgundy leather.

grace7

finally…..
Jan 15, 2008
Georgia
gingarita- i LOVE ALL of your hudsons!
goldenflower- love the teal, that is so pretty, show that off to the world! :yes:

Mar 14, 2008
Orange County
Ginger- I love that military color...I don't think I have ever seen that before. Does it have contrasting red? I think I may be coming down with something...

:jammin:Everybody's got the fever:jammin:

goldenflower

Jan 28, 2008
can i join? meet my three-brown w/tan and black w/brown both have teal leather lining and chestnut with black :love: i lurve them!!!
Wow, three! You and Ginger are true Hudson fans. They're all gorgeous! And teal leather lining ... zowie! :love:

What is the lining in your chestnut Hudson?

I do need to get over my fear of using my teal Hudson ... it's just hard because I'm scared something will happen to it. I know, it's silly!

roomommy

O.G.
May 14, 2008
the heartland
No Hudsons here but a silly Hudson story:
I bought an unnamed/unmarked high quality pleather bag 2 years ago whose style caught my eye. It was my first and last pleather bag (at that time I knew I was a hopeless bag addict, so I thought that if I had to buy lots of bags, they should be cheap ones--NOTE this did NOT work. I know now that I must.have.leather.)

After I joined tpf, I found out the bag is actually a Hudson knock-off!
I guess I'm fated to love MJ styles, even when I don't recognize them as MJ.

goldenflower

Jan 28, 2008
Ginger, I just keep coming back to look at your military Hudson! I just :love: it.

Have you ever posted a family pic? If so, I missed it. *hint hint*

I<3MJ

Ballantyne Barbie
Sep 11, 2007
the Queen City
The Hudsons are GORGEOUS, girls!!! Unfortunately though, they don't work for me...so I'll just have to make do with their sister Chili Bowler :P