~***The Hoxton Club***~

G'day Everyone,

Im just new here but I bought the Hoxton PM for the wife yesterday. It was her 1st Louis Vuitton bag and she loves it. She did mention something about it seems to 'dip in' on the top but I just told her it as fabric and things like this is bound to happen. The inside does seem a little plain but all in all she's happy. Now she wants a purse to match and some charms for her new bag hehe. Cheers

Wow congrats on the first new bag👍👏😍😘

Hi ladies! I got my Hoxton for Christmas and noticed that the right side of the bag looks a bit pinched. Can y'all tell me if yours is similar? I'm trying to determine if the bag is designed this way or if was just smushed a bit during storage. I thought that maybe the seam looked a bit loose at first but it looks OK. I wonder if it's maybe the way the zipper attaches because in my bag, the pleat on the right doesn't seem as deep as the pleat on the left side of the bag. Pictures attached: top view, right side, left side.

Attachments

• 1419704215026.jpg
    1419704215026.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,807
  • 1419704234813.jpg
    1419704234813.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,334
  • 1419704321960.jpg
    1419704321960.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 1,352
Reactions: iLuvBeauty
Hi ladies! I got my Hoxton for Christmas and noticed that the right side of the bag looks a bit pinched. Can y'all tell me if yours is similar? I'm trying to determine if the bag is designed this way or if was just smushed a bit during storage. I thought that maybe the seam looked a bit loose at first but it looks OK. I wonder if it's maybe the way the zipper attaches because in my bag, the pleat on the right doesn't seem as deep as the pleat on the left side of the bag. Pictures attached: top view, right side, left side.

I checked mine and it has a similar indentation in the same spot. It's probably from the way it was stored and I keep the strap rolled up inside. I honestly never paid much attention to it until I saw your post. It does not take away from the beauty of the bag but if it bothers you, maybe exchange for another one.

I checked mine and it has a similar indentation in the same spot. It's probably from the way it was stored and I keep the strap rolled up inside. I honestly never paid much attention to it until I saw your post. It does not take away from the beauty of the bag but if it bothers you, maybe exchange for another one.

I wore it out yesterday and had a packet of tissues in the pocket, and the pinched area is gone.

Another thought I had was that is how I open the bag, hold it with my thumb where the pinched area is and the flip open the flap with my left hand. I am being more mindful to not open it that way, because I don't want the canvas to crack there in the future.

I wore it out yesterday and had a packet of tissues in the pocket, and the pinched area is gone.

Another thought I had was that is how I open the bag, hold it with my thumb where the pinched area is and the flip open the flap with my left hand. I am being more mindful to not open it that way, because I don't want the canvas to crack there in the future.

Oh that could be it. Thanks for sharing and hopefully, we won't have any cracking issues with this bag.

I am debating between this and the favorite....
Can any of you lovely ladies post some "what's inside" your hoxton pics?

Thank you all for the info and pics you have posted thus far!
Happy New Year everyone!

I'm currently away but I can try to do so when I get home.

Thank you Venessa84! I look forward to your pics!

On another note, it is nice to see you back on the LV forum; I notice you have been on the SF forum more lately....as I have as well! I just wish it were more active!

Thank you again and Happy New Year!

Thank you Venessa84! I look forward to your pics!

On another note, it is nice to see you back on the LV forum; I notice you have been on the SF forum more lately....as I have as well! I just wish it were more active!

Thank you again and Happy New Year!
Yea, I bounce back from both LV and SF. Although, I love LV, SF really has my heart. I probably spend more time in LV just because it is so active compared to SF.

Hopefully, someone posts the pics for you before I get home.

Happy New Year too you as well!!

Yea, I bounce back from both LV and SF. Although, I love LV, SF really has my heart. I probably spend more time in LV just because it is so active compared to SF.

Hopefully, someone posts the pics for you before I get home.

Happy New Year too you as well!!

Ah! We are of like minds! I too adore SF! So underrated and discreet. And the quality....TDF! My Fiammas are probably my favorite bags. I too like the activity on LV and I have been a loyal client for nearly 25 years so I am always interested in what's new.

Anyway, enjoy your time away!

Thank you again!

I've never done this before, and I'm doing this on my phone so sorry if it doesn't work! My computer is in the shop. :confused1:

The first pic is of my husband's Samsung Galaxy S5. It fits comfortably with room to spare.

The second set of pics show the usual things I carry when I'm with my 4 year old. A disposable potty seat, a pack of tissues, a compact (this one carries a lipstick too, so it's a little bulkier than a regular compact), and a French wallet.

The next two pics show what happens when I ditch the French wallet. I put the tissues and disposable potty seat in the mini pochette (along with coupons and loyalty cards), can load up my long Lodis card wallet, and also still fit my compact.

The last set shows a typical outing without my daughter. I place the compact in the mini pochette, use the Lodis card wallet for cards and cash and have space for my Le Specs sunglasses.

In all these pics, my phone is in the back pocket. I could probably fit more in but then I'd be worried about the magnets opening. They seem pretty strong but I don't want to push it!

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• 1420396680571.jpg
    1420396680571.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,212
  • 1420396764151.jpg
    1420396764151.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,241
  • 1420396871240.jpg
    1420396871240.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,246
  • 1420396918898.jpg
    1420396918898.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,245
  • 1420397033463.jpg
    1420397033463.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,237
  • 1420397086774.jpg
    1420397086774.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,246
  • 1420397232420.jpg
    1420397232420.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,226
Reactions: iLuvBeauty
I've never done this before, and I'm doing this on my phone so sorry if it doesn't work! My computer is in the shop. :confused1:

The first pic is of my husband's Samsung Galaxy S5. It fits comfortably with room to spare.

The second set of pics show the usual things I carry when I'm with my 4 year old. A disposable potty seat, a pack of tissues, a compact (this one carries a lipstick too, so it's a little bulkier than a regular compact), and a French wallet.

The next two pics show what happens when I ditch the French wallet. I put the tissues and disposable potty seat in the mini pochette (along with coupons and loyalty cards), can load up my long Lodis card wallet, and also still fit my compact.

The last set shows a typical outing without my daughter. I place the compact in the mini pochette, use the Lodis card wallet for cards and cash and have space for my Le Specs sunglasses.

In all these pics, my phone is in the back pocket. I could probably fit more in but then I'd be worried about the magnets opening. They seem pretty strong but I don't want to push it!

Hope this helps!

Wow elbow! Thank you so very much for such a thorough review of the interior. It holds much more than I expected. Is it the PM or GM?

How do you find the magnet? I read some complaints regarding the favorite's magnet, so I wondered about the Hoxton's.

From your pics it seems to hold more than the favorite!

Thank you again!