~***The Hoxton Club***~

I know a lot of people prefer the favorite over hoxton. I personally love hoxton for it's functionality, love that it has multiple compartments and can carry lots without looking overstuffed ;)

I can see why some would prefer the Favorite over the Hoxton. Favorite has a bulky yet slim appearance to give that illusion to carry more stuff while the Hoxton has a very slim look to it where it can appear to carry less things, when they both have the same depth size.

I love the Hoxton too. I love how it has a messenger style look to it. I also feel it a great alternative to someone who would like to have a Chanel classic but don't want to spend the $$$ for the Chanel or someone want a Chanel classic in LV. :lol:

I got the Favorite over the Hoxton. Don't get me wrong but this bag is gorgeous as well. I like the rings on the top side vs on the back. I love the compartments on the Hoxton especially the zipper ones.

Yes, anyone else with the Hoxton would like to share some MOD pics or pictures of their Hoxton? :graucho:

I plan to visit my local LV during the summer. (I hope)
When I do, I will head to the women department and aks to see the Hoxton GM along with the Hoxton PM and take pics of them side by side and do a MOD pic on the GM. I'm eager to see how the GM would look on me. :P

I have the Hoxton pm..it's probably my most used bag. The length drop cross body fits perfect. I bring just my essentials so it never gets heavy. Two zipper compartment s are a plus!. The magnet is strong..much more than the favorite! If you can, get one...it's a great bag.

I have the Hoxton pm..it's probably my most used bag. The length drop cross body fits perfect. I bring just my essentials so it never gets heavy. Two zipper compartment s are a plus!. The magnet is strong..much more than the favorite! If you can, get one...it's a great bag.

You finally bought the Hoxton? :smile:
Would you mind to post pics even if someone else post a pic of their hoxton pm? :lol: