~***The Hoxton Club***~

Pandster

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
I know a lot of people prefer the favorite over hoxton. I personally love hoxton for it's functionality, love that it has multiple compartments and can carry lots without looking overstuffed ;)

BleuSaphir

Gimme Louis Vuitton!
Nov 20, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
www.instagram.com
I can see why some would prefer the Favorite over the Hoxton. Favorite has a bulky yet slim appearance to give that illusion to carry more stuff while the Hoxton has a very slim look to it where it can appear to carry less things, when they both have the same depth size.

I love the Hoxton too. I love how it has a messenger style look to it. I also feel it a great alternative to someone who would like to have a Chanel classic but don't want to spend the $$$ for the Chanel or someone want a Chanel classic in LV. :lol:

HeartMyMJs

.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
O.G.
Oct 29, 2009
I got the Favorite over the Hoxton. Don't get me wrong but this bag is gorgeous as well. I like the rings on the top side vs on the back. I love the compartments on the Hoxton especially the zipper ones.

BleuSaphir

Gimme Louis Vuitton!
Nov 20, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
www.instagram.com
Yes, anyone else with the Hoxton would like to share some MOD pics or pictures of their Hoxton? :graucho:

I plan to visit my local LV during the summer. (I hope)
When I do, I will head to the women department and aks to see the Hoxton GM along with the Hoxton PM and take pics of them side by side and do a MOD pic on the GM. I'm eager to see how the GM would look on me. :P

njariesgirly

Oct 1, 2010
NJ
I have the Hoxton pm..it's probably my most used bag. The length drop cross body fits perfect. I bring just my essentials so it never gets heavy. Two zipper compartment s are a plus!. The magnet is strong..much more than the favorite! If you can, get one...it's a great bag.

BleuSaphir

Gimme Louis Vuitton!
Nov 20, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
www.instagram.com
I have the Hoxton pm..it's probably my most used bag. The length drop cross body fits perfect. I bring just my essentials so it never gets heavy. Two zipper compartment s are a plus!. The magnet is strong..much more than the favorite! If you can, get one...it's a great bag.
You finally bought the Hoxton? :smile:
Would you mind to post pics even if someone else post a pic of their hoxton pm? :lol: