The holiday

1. i am just a major sucker for chickflicks and i wonder if anybody else is as excited as i am about this movie!
    i think it's gonna be a great movie and esp for xmas!!!!!
    stars:Major hottie jude law,cameron diaz,jack black,kate winslet

2. I really want to see this also! It has a good cast!

3. I just can't see Kate and Jack together in a movie...as a couple.

4. me neither..she's kinda too sweet for him?and he's the goofy type i guess..=p

5. ^But they're both great!! So it should be fun to watch the dynamics between them.

6. I loved this movie...much better than I thought it would be. I thought it was great and boy did Jude Law look extra hot!! I really like Jack Black too...he's so funny and cuddly! Did anyone else think the jewelry was really pretty? Someone stated it wouldn't be a movie to take your boyfriend to....any thoughts on that?

7. I just seen it and loved it! Jude Law is a total hottie!!!

8. Not a huge fan of Cameron Diaz!!!!

9. I loved this movie - my friend, who watched it with me, kept rolling his eyes when the "movie announcer" voiceover would come on. I still thought the movie was cute!

10. Oh I haven't seen this yet, but I can't wait to!!!:yahoo:

11. lol I think so, my bf would never watch this kind of movie anyway. I went with 2 of my girlfriends. Loved the movie, although Jack Black seemed awkward playing that role in some scenes.

12. Just saw this last night with two friends. It was so much better than I thought it was going to be. It was definitely a fun girls night out movie. Jude Law was absolutely TDF!!!!

13. I've been wanting to see this! My friend and I are planning on checking it out today and I'm excited!

14. I saw it yesterday with my Mom. Very cute. Totally made me forget that Jude Law is a skeezball in real life.

15. it was a good chick flick but I am not sure if its a good film in general. Not nearly as good as SOMETHINGS GOTTA GIVE.

And yes, the jewelry is excellent in the film

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice