The "Hip"

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Was in Bal store in South Coast Plaza Wednesday and saw a little handbag that was bigger than a make up (not much bigger) with a long strap. The salesgal said it was called the Hip. It was adorable! Would make a very nice evening bag. Smaller than the First. She said it was a brand new item.

2. Do you mean this one? So cute!!

bal-x-237203-d94in_pnk_1.jpg bal-x-237203-d94in_pnk_3.jpg bal-x-237203-d94in_blu_4.jpg bal-x-237203-d94in_blu_2.jpg
  3. very cute bag!

4. Oh wow! I love it! :biggrin:

The past couple of days I've been looking at small bags with a crossbody strap for summer. I was going to go with a Rebecca Minkoff Rocker... BUT, this is adorable!

5. I wonder if it's the same size as a Shoulder - but with a long strap ... definitely useful! :yahoo:

6. Is 'the Ticket' the name for the NM LE with long strap? Just wondering since I hadn't heard that name before :smile:

7. it is small and cute!! which are the dimesions?? it looks quite similar to the shoulder as size.

8. It's slightly bigger then the make up or shoulder.

9. I can't wait to see it!! The Shoulder is a bit too small for me.

10. Yesterday a girl told me she have seen hip with gold hardware in German.

11. Adorable, I love it!

12. I've been waiting for this style bag from Bal for ages. Trying to think of what colour I should get.

13. THe Ticket and the Hip are two very different bags. The Hip is like the shoulder with a longer strap to carry crossbody. The Ticket is a clutch. The Ticket can be seen on balenciaga.com. look under collections, bags, it's picture 33. It doesnt' look anything like the Hip. Hope this helps!