The Hip Chick- what is this? I thought theses weren't available anymore

If your bag is Navy Luxe then it is indeed from, I think 2008. Desi would know what season, and year. I can't for the life of me remember when, but perhaps you could condition the handle to rub out the scratch? Maybe condition the whole bag. That is if you decide to keep it. I have a beautiful Morning After Bag in Navy Luxe, and I absolutely love the lambskin leather. Good luck!

OK, I managed to call the bank today and start a chargeback. It seems like a very long process, but at least I can try.

Just going over the email from thehipchick that they just received this bag from RM, I thought this was an older color and not available any more. Does someone know if their claim is true? Can this bag still be ordered?

I don't think that RM is currently selling Navy Luxe Nikkis with siggy hw. If they got it from RM, it wasn't recently.

First off I just want to say sorry for you horrific CS experience! I've never bought anything from the hip chick because of their notorious CS.

The navy luxe nikki is not a recent style, it is from a few seasons past. So it's not possible that they "just received it from RM". It is my personal opinion that they're lying on that part. The navy luxe nikki is lambskin and therefore more prone to scratches, but I myself have a NL MAC and it does not have white marks like that. The leather at most gets a little discoloration with wear around the corners, but I've never had a full blown white spot.

I'm not sure what you can do at this point since it seems like you've tried to negotiate with them. Like desi mentioned, you can try to request a charge back from your CC. As for buying with Aster Alice, they are amazing. I just bought a Botkier from them, and they upgraded my shipping for free via Twitter. Excellent CS, and experiencing negative CS from them would be abnormal.

Thanks everyone for your input. I too think they are not telling the truth about just receiving it from RM. When I did a search for the style/color I noticed a lot of posts were back in 2008 for the navy bag. If this is true, just makes me even more angry that they can be so dishonest.

Since I have started the chargeback I will just hang on to the bag and see how it goes without touching it, the bank tells me this could take 90 days!. If it all falls through I will try and condition. I have apple conditioner I use for my coach bags, what do you suggest for RM bags? Since I am in australia I sometimes can't get the same products, but the australian dollar is quite good now so I should be able to get some shipped here.

I use Apple Care Conditioner. A lot of ladies use Apple or Lovin My Bags products. I've never used Coach condition so I can't really comment on that, sorry.

I can't believe they told you they just recently got that bag from RM, Navy Luxe has long been gone. They did still have some leather leftover which some ladies have used for special orders. That's about it.

eleda, since you are in Australia places with good CS & products are obviously more important to you. Also try lunaboston.com for your RM bags! They ship internationally. But they don't have RM on sale very often, which is the only downside.