The Hills

I liked the first season of LB! I hear they're putting out Season 3 LB... with LC sister??? is this true???

I think so. And with that girl Jason took to prom.

I watched the first episode...and honestly, I don't like it! Maybe it'll grow on me, but I'm not a big fan of LC.

i just saw the second episode yesterday, i really dont have a problem with how mean lc was to heidi... but that is probably because i can't stand heidi and i think she deserves it for causing trouble at the party! heidi seems like kind of a loser on the show...but it does make for good tv

bagluv said:
Mona ~ You Lived In The Complex?!!!!!! That Is The Best......& You Had The Olive Room! :smile: ......Did You Like The Show?

yep, it really is super gorgeous on the outside. the inside I think was cheaply made and way too expensive for the rent, but it has a state of the art gym and shower area and gameroom with a flatscreen tv. so I guess that makes up for some of the cheapiness. it really is so small that it wont fit a full sized sofa, just a love seat!

the show was kind of funny - fidm is a 2 year vocational school with not that challenging of a curriculum IMO but at least they are showing girls going to school. :smile:

helenNZ said:
hey bagluv - i'm addicted too... hehehehehe! well to LB!!!
0o0o, ok i'm like behind in the times with LB - but the episode that just screened was when jason went to LC's house and they were talking and then jason drives off in his Beamer... is he like crying??? he's like wiping his face! hmmm.... he really likes her aye??? i think its SO fun how some gossip blogs call, Jason a meat head! :lol:

I liked the first season of LB! I hear they're putting out Season 3 LB... with LC sister??? is this true???

And speaking of LO, she was on this episode... but yeah maybe she's busy with school and stuff... i quite liked her... shes funny!!!
0o0o, bagluv you have to keep me posted on what happens on THE HILLS... o0o0 but then again... MTC.com is great hehehehehe!

Helen ~ I Know LB Is So Good!!!

I'm Sorry I Left You Hanging Here A Couple Days ~ Was That The Last Episode Or The 2nd To Last? I Got Home From NY Earlier Today. I Know I Have All The Episodes (My Season 2, Got A Little Mixed Up ~ On Different Tapes & Discs ~ Too Much On The DVR/Tivo ~ I'll Buy The Discs When They Come Out). I'm Looking For It. I Know Jason Was In Pain. I Don't Think He Was Crying. He Walked Away Pretty Easily. I Felt So Bad For Both Of Them. I Wouldn't Have Taken Him Back Either If I Was Lauren.

Yes, Season 3, With LC's Little Sister (Is Her Name Brittany?) ....& The Girl That Went To The Prom With Jason.....What Is Her Name Camy? I Can't Remember. It's Suppose To Be A Whole New Cast.

Lo Is So Cute.....It Was Nice To See Her In That Episode.

I Love The Hills......Of Course, I Fill You In On Everything That Happens. Than It Will Come To You & You Will Know Everything...Heeeeeee. Is It 6mo. Away Like It Was For Us? Did You Ever Finish This Season Of The OC? I Think I Remember You Being a 1/2 Season Back On That.....Helen Was That You?

****Helen ~ There Is A Book You May Like: Laguna Beach: Life Inside The Bubble. I Bought It Off Amazon, Soon After Season2 Ended In The US. It's Suppose To Be More A (Young?)Teen Book. It Talks About All The Characters ~ From The First 2 Seasons. From When They Were Really Young Until More Recently......A Lot About Family Life & How Each Met. It's Really Cute. I Read It Sooooo Fast!

Mona ~ The Whole Thing Is Hysterical Especially About The Closets!!!!

I Think They Mentioned There Was Only Room For A Love Seat.....Too Funny!

I Have Heard Of FIDM....That's Lauren's (Long Hair Blond) 3rd School & I Think Heidi 1st (I Think I Aleady Said That In This Post ~ Oh Well!).....You Are Right At Least They Are In School!.......If You Can Keep Up With Us....It's So Silly But, Fun! :smile:

dk ~ Heidi's Bag Looks Extra Saggy!!! Ha!

Chloesmygirl ~ I'm So Glad Your Hooked,Too! Lauren Was Always My Favorite, Too!

Marspalm ~ You Are So Funny About Lauren & Heidi......I'm Dying To See What Happens With Heidi....That Part In One The Previews ~ When Her Boyfriend Tells Her To Quit Everything (Actually He Just Did It About School)....But Than Her Job, Too! What A Couple!!!! Ha!

I've watched the 1st two episodes and it's good so far but not as good as I had hoped. I can't go over how fake and staged this show comes off as. LB was not this bad! Oh well...I know I'll continue to watch esp. anticipating Jason's return!:yes:

xikry5talix ~ So Do Think You May Watch Again......If You Do Come Back & Laugh About It With Us.....Please Laugh About It With Us If You Watch It Or Not! :smile:

luvpurses24 ~ Yes! It Is Very Staged!!! ........I Can't Wait To See What Happens With Jason.....I Bet There Will Be One Little Part This Week & They Will Keep Us Hanging!

I'm watching it! Heidi more than irks me, Chloesmygirl, but I think Lauren is pretty cool. I like her coworker Whitney. She's cute and has great hair, also she seems less of a party girl.

hey bagluv
yeah thats me!!! the OC is still playing... on saturday it was Ryans b-day! so i think we're nearly at the end... i cant bring myself to read the spoilers etc....
hehehehe, i cant stop giggling! hehehe! its SO nice to find FANS of LB... none of my friends watch LB and they have no idea what i talk about!!! hehehehe!
I'll keep an eye out for those books! its probably just bubblegum for the brain... but its all good! :amuse:
yeah, the girl jason took to the Prom is named Camy... poor chick... she was left hanging!!!
0o00o0, i do hope they screen THE HILLS here!!!!

thanks so much, bagluv for being my LB support!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bagluv said:
Helen ~ I Know LB Is So Good!!!

I'm Sorry I Left You Hanging Here A Couple Days ~ Was That The Last Episode Or The 2nd To Last? I Got Home From NY Earlier Today. I Know I Have All The Episodes (My Season 2, Got A Little Mixed Up ~ On Different Tapes & Discs ~ Too Much On The DVR/Tivo ~ I'll Buy The Discs When They Come Out). I'm Looking For It. I Know Jason Was In Pain. I Don't Think He Was Crying. He Walked Away Pretty Easily. I Felt So Bad For Both Of Them. I Wouldn't Have Taken Him Back Either If I Was Lauren.

Yes, Season 3, With LC's Little Sister (Is Her Name Brittany?) ....& The Girl That Went To The Prom With Jason.....What Is Her Name Camy? I Can't Remember. It's Suppose To Be A Whole New Cast.

Lo Is So Cute.....It Was Nice To See Her In That Episode.

I Love The Hills......Of Course, I Fill You In On Everything That Happens. Than It Will Come To You & You Will Know Everything...Heeeeeee. Is It 6mo. Away Like It Was For Us? Did You Ever Finish This Season Of The OC? I Think I Remember You Being a 1/2 Season Back On That.....Helen Was That You?

****Helen ~ There Is A Book You May Like: Laguna Beach: Life Inside The Bubble. I Bought It Off Amazon, Soon After Season2 Ended In The US. It's Suppose To Be More A (Young?)Teen Book. It Talks About All The Characters ~ From The First 2 Seasons. From When They Were Really Young Until More Recently......A Lot About Family Life & How Each Met. It's Really Cute. I Read It Sooooo Fast!