the hills' audrina wearing kooba blake in patent

tanmon

May 8, 2008
she probably has the best style of all the hills' cast. this kooba looks great and is even practical for hauling lots of stuff.

attachment.php

She's so pretty - I just love that show! It's my guilty pleasure! In I think it was the second season she carries a Kooba Natasha in Ink a lot - I LOVE that purse and want one SOOO bad! Can't find one anywhere though - unless I get a nasty ole fake:cursing:!

i totally know what you mean about the hills being a guilty pleasure. aside from the numbingly ridiculous non-plots, the fashions are always entertaining.

we're not alone enjoying the hills --- i was just watching david letterman and he had a skit where he took a "call" from spencer pratt. spencer's dialogue to letterman was from last monday's hills where he told his sister stephanie it's either him or lc. letterman's replies were "uh huh, mkay". hahahaha, the hills is too addictive. kinda like kooba.

here's the blake patent on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Kooba-Blake-han...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the natashas are as hard to come by but occasionally you may spot one on ebay. good luck!

I may very well be in the minority but the Blake really doesn't do it for me. Love the color but the shape seems to have no shape and is extremely oversized. Just my opinion...

I like the bag color, but check out the car. Obviously Audrina is doing well. I read someplace that their salaries per episode went up big time for the current season. I've watched it a couple times too. It could become addictive.