The highest heels you've ever worn?

chantel

Nov 13, 2007
I didn't find any topic like this but feel free to let me know if there already is! :smile:

What are the highest heels you've ever worn? (or you have in your closet)
I loooove the ultra-high-heels, here where I live just isn't any! So probably my Barbara Bui pumps, which I got for my graduation party, with 13,5cm (around 5½ inches?) heels are the highest... I love them as well as my 4½ inch Louboutin Madison boots :love::girlsigh:

So please let me know your experiences and if you have any, put pics too! :yes:

5 inches with no platform--so my foot was arched at a very painful angle. Don't wear those too often!!
It's so sexy to see ladies wear these high heels and I think to myself "how can they walk around in them?" A question for you, how long can you manage to wear them each time, walking in them (not just sitting at work)? For me, I think I can last 1 hour - LOL!

Six inch platform lace-up knee high boots. They were white and I wore them for my wedding. Since my dress was floor-length they weren't visible, but I loved having something on that wasn't straight-laced conservative. That, and my dh is 6'8" while I am 5'2", so I needed all the height I could get!

And even though they were platformed, most of my toes were still numb by the end of the night.

It's so sexy to see ladies wear these high heels and I think to myself "how can they walk around in them?" A question for you, how long can you manage to wear them each time, walking in them (not just sitting at work)? For me, I think I can last 1 hour - LOL!

It really is much more uncomfortable to walk in shoes with no platform! But as my CLs don't have any and I still walk around in them (and I've walked in this kind of shoes for the last 3 years) my feet can't actually feel anything :lol: I keep thinking when will my feet fall off if I keep walking in high heels everywhere :wtf::P