The highest heels you've ever worn?

5in with a 3/4in platform.

44037.jpg

they're so colorfull...:nuts:

I have black Prada mary janes and black Kors Michael Kors that are each 4 1/2" but there is a platform so I guess that's cheating a little. No worries there for I love a little bit of platform and that makes them not TOO high to wear to work!

In general, most of my boots and clogs/mules have a 3" heel or so. Perfect!

There's always a higher heel out there.

Yikes! :s

ph_armonia_BIG.jpg

I kind of think those aren't for use, more like a piece of art. Suvi Koponen (the finnish model, for example in Mulberry ads this autumn, if someone doesn't know) wore this kind of shoes (same shoes, just different model etc) at spring 2007 in one photoshoot here in Finland (the only photoshoot she's been able to do here - she's so busy to do shoots around the world) so I don't see anything unusual about wearing those :smile: I've been looking those shoes in one store since I was like 12, always been wondering how they are when they're on :smile:

I think if you're trained en pointe they might not be terrible. However, they don't have the traditional support and build of a pointe shoe. They come in boots and other more secure styles, but without the ankle and calf muscle development of a well trained dancer I'd be afraid of massive cramping and ensuing swelling just wearing them and sitting around, much less standing.
As I wrote, not really for wearing and walking around.

^ Don't ask med how Iknow this, but you could fit a ballet shoes in some of the bigger ballet heel shoes. It would make your feet look pretty big though.

THere are some videos of people walking apparantly normally in these boots. I think it looks very good and not in a arousing way at all. More like aestetical way, just like I think en pointe ballet is beautiful to watch. It really makes your legs longer, your feet look non-existant (for those who think their feet are too big) and you do look more slender as a whole.

Here's a non-fetish video (approved for all audiences lol) from Youtube. http://youtube.com/watch?v=yl99N3iTYT4&feature=related