the HH Origami

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
Has anyone ordered the Origami? I'm fascinated by this bag. I would love to see modeling shots and pics of someone showing the bag, how it opens, etc.

No Cute, I am fascinated as well. I wish Von Maur would get the Spring line so I can go on a Scouting Trip. I wonder when retailers will get the line? Ms.Liz, can you Twitter and find out? Anybody?

Last edited:
No Cute, I am fascinated as well. I wish Von Maur would get the Spring line so I can go on a Scouting Trip. I wonder when retailers will get the line? Ms.Liz, can you Twitter and find out? Anybody?
Your wish is my command..Birthday Gurrrlllll....;)..tweeting as I type..here it is:
We w8t with b8ted breath when is the Spring line coming to retail stores so some HHHotties can experience the bliss in real life? TIA XOXO!!

This is my fave bag from the spring catalog! (well maybe it's a close second behind the euc wyeth tote...) I love it in black but I don't know if I can justify buying another black bag. It looks like it isn't shipping until the end of March--I can't wait to see more pics then!

Another for being fascinated...who is going to go for it and post pics??

Can't wait to see IRL pics.

I*I...still no answer to my tweet..

ITA.Ms.Lizzy...it's the one I may succumb to first..

BTW..every time I see it, it intruiges me, I believe I posted when the style first came out that I wanted it badly..and also something in Zap!Green..and because of its name and design I keep thinking about some of the older HH styles..I seem to remember one in deep blue with a kimono print outside and inside??(mercer satchel??)..I would swoon for it in Blueberry with a kimono print somewhere...

Here you go - thanks, missty4, so much, for these photos!

3262810793_542ff4e665_o.jpg

3262810859_964ed277ea_o.jpg

This might be my Havana..finally..a hobo that I can wear..fingers crossed..Jewish starred..whatever..I lust after this one..in Brandy..but OMG..if they make it in Zap!Green..or that syrupy Yam..my goose is cooked..missty4...just "Play Misty for Me"...jan was right..your pics just whet my appetite..and I don't feel bad about missing the past two sales..now that I see this in all its glory..(and the others too...and well..I do feel..a weeeeeee...little bit bad..to be honest)..