Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

I love puzzles. And, as winter is approaching I'm realizing that the colors in this Voitures Exquises by Jan Bajtlik will fit perfectly into my winter wardrobe. So I just purchased this puzzle scarf and spent some time today putting together the twenty horse-drawn carriages that had been split in two. Enjoy!

View attachment 4903904View attachment 4903905View attachment 4903906View attachment 4903907View attachment 4903908View attachment 4903909View attachment 4903910View attachment 4903911
I love the scarf but I love your yellow sweater even more! Such a sunny cheerful color and it looks exactly like the yellow color the models wear on the hermes.com modshots for the scarves. Clearly a great background color to show off our beloved accessories! May I ask where yours is from?

Reactions: Julide
I love the scarf but I love your yellow sweater even more! Such a sunny cheerful color and it looks exactly like the yellow color the models wear on the hermes.com modshots for the scarves. Clearly a great background color to show off our beloved accessories! May I ask where yours is from?

Thank you very much. The sweater is from the Oska Summer 2019 Collection, ISCHIKO Pullover Quilla in Tumeric. I purchased it about a year ago during their end of season sale. I bought a lot of Oska in the past few years because I have broad shoulders and their pieces quite often are generous in the shoulders. But, since I am home more now, I find that this season I have been buying Hermes scarves instead of Oska. :noworry:

I love puzzles. And, as winter is approaching I'm realizing that the colors in this Voitures Exquises by Jan Bajtlik will fit perfectly into my winter wardrobe. So I just purchased this puzzle scarf and spent some time today putting together the twenty horse-drawn carriages that had been split in two. Enjoy!

View attachment 4903904View attachment 4903905View attachment 4903906View attachment 4903907View attachment 4903908View attachment 4903909View attachment 4903910View attachment 4903911
Fantastic, perfect fit indeed! Love it with your smile and the yellow sweater!

Hi. I have a question to all Cest la fete owners. Does the scarf feel soft or crisp to the touch.
I bought one from a reseller and although advertised as new with tags it came without a paper tag, feels very soft, like a washed silk and has some strange lines. I am not sure if this is the one from the faulty batch or it was improperly washed?
I would be grateful for your opinions. 084DB4D9-B556-4E8E-9A64-F9C4D574D7EA.jpegF619E985-68DA-451A-ADE7-9CF0311E6503.jpegD279B371-27DC-4CF4-AE5D-A6B314052FF2.jpeg51C99213-13E7-4F00-A36A-CC1E194C04A0.jpeg6ABCEE80-FD42-4359-AD8D-C8CB8E869CF2.jpeg

Hi. I have a question to all Cest la fete owners. Does the scarf feel soft or crisp to the touch.
I bought one from a reseller and although advertised as new with tags it came without a paper tag, feels very soft, like a washed silk and has some strange lines. I am not sure if this is the one from the faulty batch or it was improperly washed?
I would be grateful for your opinions. View attachment 4911209View attachment 4911210View attachment 4911211View attachment 4911212View attachment 4911213
Yes- mine is super soft as well (purchased at the store)

Reactions: bibivi1
I would be grateful for your opinions. View attachment 4911209View attachment 4911210View attachment 4911211View attachment 4911212View attachment 4911213
Mine (khaki CW) is crisp. Definitely not NWT if it is that soft (edited to add I’ll rescind this statement as another poster indicated theirs was very soft from the boutique) . From the picture, that line looks like a run/pull in the silk?

I have 2 CWs ( khaki and the 02 prune)I know-not a backup so much as I love the design and both CWs really work for me.
Anyway, both were new from the store and both super soft, almost like butter. Not from a "bad run" with missed areas of dye, etc. either.
I can't speak to the lines in the photo- not present on either of my scarves, but do not think they would have been caused by washing. They appear to be in the fabric. It seems as some are dark ( more dye ) and some are lighter ( lack of dye) implying this was part of the process of creating this particular scarf.( but truly, what do I know?).

I have it in 02, the prune cw. It is soft. My initial one arrived with similar lines, they're pulls and it's a defect. (I posted pics of it here.) I was able to find a new one without the pulls. You should return this to the reseller if this wasn't disclosed. Sorry :sad: