Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Your vert/indigo/lanvande three graces looks so much better than the official H photos.
Would you say yours are true to the real color? Could you possibly post some photos in daylight??
These are the first pictures of this season that make me fiddle for my credit card..
I would say these are pretty true. Here are a few others I took in the shop. That one was on hold for someone else, but my SA wanted me to see it bc she knew it would be up my alley. If I get back next weekend, I may have more photos.

When you fold it as a triangle, the two,sides can be very different - one light and one dark - as you can see in these shots.
Screenshot_20200119-215952.png Screenshot_20200119-215945.png Screenshot_20200119-215932.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200119-215919.png
    Screenshot_20200119-215919.png
    820.4 KB · Views: 821
Well, @Joannadyne , you put me over the edge on this Plumes en Fete. I just had to have it, after seeing you model it in such a spectacular fashion. I have no orange scarves, so it is not duplicative at all. It has quite an explosion of bright, happy colors. So, thank you... I think....
Oh, I’m so glad it was helpful! It’s stunning, isn’t it? Would love to see it on you as well!

As requested, mod shots
Cosmographia - I think this is my favorite this season, narrowly beating out The Three Graces, which is surprising to me, since I was initially excited about The Three Graces and Cosmographia really wasn't even on my radar.
The Three Graces
Plumes en Fete
Etriers Remix
La Folle Parade

View attachment 4643303 View attachment 4643304 View attachment 4643305 View attachment 4643306 View attachment 4643307
Love all your purchases but omg, Cosmographia is so amazing in the large format and the cws are scrumptious!

@Joannadyne that plumes en fete is gorgeous on you! It appears to be quite a versatile silk, and my brain is working to think of all the cool ways it can be tied!
Thank you! The feathers are so gorgeous - which cw do you have your eye on?

@Joannadyne - I know the feeling! I went back today to make my decision and had to try on some other CWs that I hadn’t even considered prior to seeing mod shots. The ladies and gents on PF are such enablers (and I love it). The pink CW has a very beautiful pale pink contrast hem which is to die for!

@Living.la.vida.fifi - After pondering for a week, I visited my store today to make my decision and after trying on some other CWs, just to rule them out, decided on the marron. I’m still a little unsure if the dark brown will go with my wardrobe so I may be exchanging it for the pink/breaking my rule of no duplicate designs and purchasing the pink also. Thanks for your opinion on the ‘Colliers et chiens’ CW and design. I looked at it again today and can’t get over the dusky, faded, beige-pink colour so I said no. I really appreciate your input :heart:

@MAGJES Will it just be one or is there the possibility of plusieurs? The #5 is a perfect match with that beautiful red bag in the background! All your possible CWs are very different and stunning in their own way.

I took home the marron today but am not 100% that the brown can work in with my wardrobe, so it may be exchanged for the pink once I look through my closet. I also tried on CW 6 blanc/corrail/parme today which is quite lovely and elegant with a strong orange presence but my favourites were still the pink and marron. I hope you are able to see the Orange one soon so you can make your choice/s!

Ooh, will you please post some mod shots with your marron? I’d love to see how it ties.

Reactions: CanuckBagLover
Thank you! The feathers are so gorgeous - which cw do you have your eye on?
I would love the blanc/turquoise/multicoloure. Although I love the CW you featured, the orange is so close to the orange Plumes II I purchased a few seasons ago. My only worry is getting makeup on the blanc. And speaking of which, off topic, I dreamt I got fuschia lipstick on my noir etude de un parue silk! Lol. :P

Reactions: ElainePG
I would say these are pretty true. Here are a few others I took in the shop. That one was on hold for someone else, but my SA wanted me to see it bc she knew it would be up my alley. If I get back next weekend, I may have more photos.

When you fold it as a triangle, the two,sides can be very different - one light and one dark - as you can see in these shots.
View attachment 4644330 View attachment 4644331 View attachment 4644332
Thank you so much for posting all these pics. Still this is something I will need to see in the store, too unsure if I would order online...