Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Hi everyone! I am new to their beautiful scarves!! Wonder if 140 is big enough to wear like a shawl style with an H belt?! Thank you!

I’m not sure exactly what you mean by wearing it as a shawl with a belt. Yes, the 140 is the shawl size, and it is huge. 140cm by 140cm. It will hang past the waist when worn over the shoulders, so yes, you can wear it with a belt over it (If I interpreted your question correctly).

Dutchess of Neutrals, reporting for duty. It seems I only lurk and when posting only post neutrals but that's me. Beautiful Cosmographia Universalis CSGM in CW16
View attachment 4631620 View attachment 4631621 View attachment 4631622 View attachment 4631623 View attachment 4631624 View attachment 4631625 View attachment 4631626

True color can be seen the close ups. If you liked Acte III from AW19 in the brown, you may like this. CU is more neutral than Acte III and sooo wearable. I'm in love with Jan B's designs. The H stock pic doesn't do it justice.

As a bonus, Three Graces 90cm in Tabac Brun
View attachment 4631627
It's gorgeous but just wasn't me... the CSGM in natural and brown was on my wish list but just may pass after the CU purchase above...too much of one colour...

Yes both of these beautiful but the CU waaay to similar for Acte III for me sadly. The 90 I'm thinking about....

Reactions: HoneyLocks