Scarves The Hermès Spring Summer 2018 Scarves

Could I please ask for some help? My new handbag arrived a few minutes ago - Massaccesi Victoria in amethyst pebbled leather. I bought it to go with the Jaguar Quetzal scarf shown below (amongst other things) and it matches it perfectly. So, I would like either a twilly or a gavroche to wear with it or to “dress” it. I have included the Hermès images of the two. Could you let me know what you think? TIA

View attachment 4152098 View attachment 4152099 View attachment 4152100
Hi HH - would you consider a bolder cw for your twilly or pocketsquare for your bag? These are some options I found on H.com I think would look nice with your bag.

D5F35634-DB16-4604-9678-61770F945998.jpeg

Thanks to all of you who have helped with suggestions - MYH, Hat Trick, papertiger and misspink001. Some of you must be psychic! I have ordered the Coup de Fouet au Bloc twilly and the bright pink Baobab Cat gavroche and I did it yesterday, so misspink001 you are amazing and can definitely read my mind somehow!

I will post somewhere on tpf when they arrive :heart::heart::heart:

Enabled by @Cookiefiend and her beautiful pix recently of wearing this one with a pink and white stripe shirt. Well, I don’t have a pink and white stripe shirt ( yet) , so showing my new Maison de Oiseaux parleurs - love the fresh colors in this CW.
Shown below with black/ white, navy stripe, blue cardigan, and teal green shirt. I would also wear with navy top. Any other styling sugges,toons welcome!30FED301-D8CA-4E2D-BC82-3983571E83FD.jpeg AA1D2CC6-8FDB-4C5F-A856-C3103C35EBFF.jpeg 6CEBEA9E-F5EE-4153-9302-9B3D6652BB8F.jpeg 13F43BF3-AF93-41BE-B6D2-E6694990F91B.jpeg

Enabled by @Cookiefiend and her beautiful pix recently of wearing this one with a pink and white stripe shirt. Well, I don’t have a pink and white stripe shirt ( yet) , so showing my new Maison de Oiseaux parleurs - love the fresh colors in this CW.
Shown below with black/ white, navy stripe, blue cardigan, and teal green shirt. I would also wear with navy top. Any other styling sugges,toons welcome!View attachment 4154534 View attachment 4154525 View attachment 4154526 View attachment 4154527

Love it with the blue and teal. I also wear mine with gray and sometimes with a white t-shirt.

Shown below with black/ white, navy stripe, blue cardigan, and teal green shirt. I would also wear with navy top. Any other styling sugges,toons welcome!View attachment 4154534 View attachment 4154525 View attachment 4154526 View attachment 4154527
It’s just gorgeous and I am so happy to be your twin!
It’s so cheery and happy. [emoji173]️
I also wear it with a creamy white - it really makes those colors pop!

Reactions: scarf1
The new fall season has been ho-hum for me so decided to go back to Spring and get a moussie I’ve been eyeing for quite awhile. I’m a blue and green scarf addict. What can I say? I’ve also heard H might be discontinuing 140 moussies with designs and only continuing the color block and ombré ones?? So sad... I hope it’s not true.

Della Cavalleria
View attachment 4148431

Hi sorry a little off-topic here but I absolutely adore the bracelets! especially the dark blue one. can you share the name and colour of the bracelet please?

Reactions: PoppyLadyBird
The new fall season has been ho-hum for me so decided to go back to Spring and get a moussie I’ve been eyeing for quite awhile. I’m a blue and green scarf addict. What can I say? I’ve also heard H might be discontinuing 140 moussies with designs and only continuing the color block and ombré ones?? So sad... I hope it’s not true.

Della Cavalleria
View attachment 4148431
Congrats! Great choice! I love the pattern in this format! Looks gorgeous with your bag and bling!

Reactions: PoppyLadyBird
View attachment 3932586 View attachment 3932585 View attachment 3932584 View attachment 3932583 View attachment 3932582 View attachment 3932581 View attachment 3932580 Here are some modeling pics with better tops. Notice the edges in the first two pics. Depending on how it’s tied, you either get the combo of blues or the deep grey. In the first pics I wore blue, then I switched to a black top, but the light had changed a bit because it suddenly got pretty stormy. I can only imagine how beautiful it will be against grey. I am delighted with this scarf. The colors are amazing and pictures don’t do it justice. Plus, the historical reference makes it all that more significant. It ties like a dream

Very intriguing tying style!!!
Can I ask how you tied in the 3rd pic? I can see a scarf ring but not quite sure the way.. :smile: