Scarves The Hermès Spring Summer 2018 Scarves

View attachment 3829654

Here we go, now it is on this thread as well. Thanks for the link!
Look at the cute paws [emoji5]
Thanks for finding and posting it!
Ohhh I think I really like this one. Must be Alice Shirley! Maybe, like Tyger Tyger, they will offer it as a 90 as well as a CSGM? Hope Hermès IG is going to make more of these "mistakes".

Thanks for finding and posting it!
Ohhh I think I really like this one. Must be Alice Shirley! Maybe, like Tyger Tyger, they will offer it as a 90 as well as a CSGM? Hope Hermès IG is going to make more of these "mistakes".

Do we know if the one in the photos is a CSGM, or a 90? I'm trying to figure it out in relation to the size of the man. It looks pretty big. I prefer the CSGM format, but if it's a 90, that's OK too!!

Do we know if the one in the photos is a CSGM, or a 90? I'm trying to figure it out in relation to the size of the man. It looks pretty big. I prefer the CSGM format, but if it's a 90, that's OK too!!
To me, it looks like a 90, but I am no expert. Do not know the process to make a CSGM, but this one appears to be one for a silk? Also, I believe all (or most of) the scarves they post on IG have been 90s.

To me, it looks like a 90, but I am no expert. Do not know the process to make a CSGM, but this one appears to be one for a silk? Also, I believe all (or most of) the scarves they post on IG have been 90s.

Thanks for your reply. :flowers: I'm hoping it also comes in a CSGM like Tyger Tyger does. Regardless of the format, this is a must for me!! :love:

Yippee back on the trail again after what was, for me, a lack luster SS 17 ( and AW16)
Even the great Uno couldn't furnish us with a comprehensive list of what was coming a full 3+ months before most of us a likely to see any of them in the shops so prepared to be patient .
My SAs were also enthused by the forthcoming season. Always interested to see what is coming out of the mind and pen of Ugo Gattoni but more big cats is drifting into Brides de Gala territory for me ( sorry big cat fans).

Yippee back on the trail again after what was, for me, a lack luster SS 17 ( and AW16)
Even the great Uno couldn't furnish us with a comprehensive list of what was coming a full 3+ months before most of us a likely to see any of them in the shops so prepared to be patient .
My SAs were also enthused by the forthcoming season. Always interested to see what is coming out of the mind and pen of Ugo Gattoni but more big cats is drifting into Brides de Gala territory for me ( sorry big cat fans).

Yippee!! More for me!!! ;)

I'm pretty sure it's a strap detail on the Dries Van Noten blazer. I'm not sure I love it--looks kinda like he was wearing a crossbody bag that fell off and left the strap behind--but it sure could be useful keeping a scarf in place on a windy day.
I was wondering the same thing. And yes I want a crossbody STRAP. Just that, LOL, for keeping scarf in place.