Scarves The Hermès Spring Summer 2018 Scarves

I love this, it is so elegant! I would go for this cw but I think I need that navy because I finally got the matching bathing suit....but I love this, too!!!
It is a tragedy to be trapped between two CW's, haha.
The navy is very beautiful , like all the CW's are.Let's hope we get to see them all in Robe du soir thread at the clubhouse or here.

Reactions: BBC
Yes we will!
You know all scarves, I haven't seen anything quite like this and I am still so amazed of this CW. The marine CW is very classy and beautiful but this is extraordinary, I feel.
Also the parme version of Jeu des Cartes has the same sensitive classy feeling and I am so happy that Fizzy got her's.

Holy moly! You’re so right!

Dang it...I just told my DH that I was “done” with SS ‘18 silks...

Reactions: ninakt
This may be a silly question - how do you ladies store your scarf in the purse when you are not wearing it, in the office, restaurant etc? I worry about it getting snagged in the bag.
Not a silly question! I always carry a small cloth drawstring bag in my purse. The one I'm using now was the protective bag that came with a Furla cosmetics case, repurposed by me because it has a smooth silky texture on the inside. It's good to know if I need to ditch my scarf, it will be safe.

Not a silly question! I always carry a small cloth drawstring bag in my purse. The one I'm using now was the protective bag that came with a Furla cosmetics case, repurposed by me because it has a smooth silky texture on the inside. It's good to know if I need to ditch my scarf, it will be safe.
I use a clutch bag dustbag too. With the drawstring it is quick to use and takes up next to no space.

Yes we will!
You know all scarves, I haven't seen anything quite like this and I am still so amazed of this CW. The marine CW is very classy and beautiful but this is extraordinary, I feel.
Also the parme version of Jeu des Cartes has the same sensitive classy feeling and I am so happy that Fizzy got her's.

I love this, it is so elegant! I would go for this cw but I think I need that navy because I finally got the matching bathing suit....but I love this, too!!!

It is a tragedy to be trapped between two CW's, haha.
The navy is very beautiful , like all the CW's are.Let's hope we get to see them all in Robe du soir thread at the clubhouse or here.

Hahaha well so much for that....looks like we are going to be double twins as I saw both cws IRL and fell in love!!!

Reactions: ninakt