Scarves The Hermès Spring Summer 2018 Scarves

Finally picked up Jeu de Cartes in parme so I am twins with ninakt!

View attachment 4067951
And Washington's Carriage Quilt for my mother in blue/beige. She's a quilter and active in the DAR so I figured it would please her. I've found that the original WQ was from 1978 - was there a story for it?
It looks great on you FizzyWater! I am sure your mum will love her WCQ too. Congratulations!

Reactions: FizzyWater
Big congrats Fizzy!
How do You like it?

Thank you ninakt! When I first saw the pattern I was disappointed, thinking, "there are so many interesting ways to display cards - in hands, scattered on a table..." but the rigid grid grew on me. It ties so well, as you demonstrate! And the color is just what I crave every spring. I'm meh on navy, but it goes surprisingly well with the parme.

It looks great on you FizzyWater! I am sure your mum will love her WCQ too. Congratulations!

Thank you Pautinka!

Isn't it classy? We both will enjoy, dear nina!
Yes we will!
You know all scarves, I haven't seen anything quite like this and I am still so amazed of this CW. The marine CW is very classy and beautiful but this is extraordinary, I feel.
Also the parme version of Jeu des Cartes has the same sensitive classy feeling and I am so happy that Fizzy got her's.

Attachments

• IMG_2425.JPG
    IMG_2425.JPG
    202.5 KB · Views: 1,126
Thank you ninakt! When I first saw the pattern I was disappointed, thinking, "there are so many interesting ways to display cards - in hands, scattered on a table..." but the rigid grid grew on me. It ties so well, as you demonstrate! And the color is just what I crave every spring. I'm meh on navy, but it goes surprisingly well with the parme.

Thank you Pautinka!
I am so glad You like it. Perhaps as an everyday scarf, it would not work but when you want sensitive beauty and fun, it is so perfect. With pearls, gorgeus, there is a picture, in this treadh, can't remember who's.

Yes we will!
You know all scarves, I haven't seen anything quite like this and I am still so amazed of this CW. The marine CW is very classy and beautiful but this is extraordinary, I feel.
Also the parme version of Jeu des Cartes has the same sensitive classy feeling and I am so happy that Fizzy got her's.

Both are beautiful ninakt, looks great on you. Lucky for my wallet the marine cw is not available in the csgm!