The Hermes quorum

coco-nut

Addicted to H
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Everyone's excited about the upcoming Shoe Forum, and no one wants to put additional pressure on Vlad...but let's just show our interest in this thread for an Hermes subforum. Post here if it's something you'd read daily.

Somehow talking about Birkins over the last few days has made me examine all of the Hermes line more closely...and I'm quite sure I'll never buy a Kate Spade again. Crazy, huh? I'm all about the Constance now.

Hey. I'm definitely in. I love the new Hermes thread you started and it would be great to have someplace where all the threads were together and easily accessible. I'm interested!

I'm definitely down for an Hermes subforum or even just an Hermes lovers thread. The Birkin club thread has been one of my favorites of late and I'd love to see it expand. You definitely can't go back once you go Hermes, totally agree!

coco-nut, i can tell that you're an hermes fanatic. first the hermes look out thread, now the subforum. you're kicking it up a notch, aren't u? hehehehe... but yeah, my hands and feet up for this forum... heheheh...