The Hermès Mini Lindy Thread

Beautiful ML and I love this idea! I just tried wrapping a maxi twilly on the strap of my nata ostrich ML but it wasn’t long enough. Please post pics if the XL twilly twins works!!
I tried with a maxi twilly too! It was a little thick. I think the twilly twin could work. Here is a picture of a super rough wrap just to see if it's long enough. I think if it was carefully wrapped it might work well enough to protect against color transfer on the strap.

IMG_1149.jpg

I wonder if anyone has every experienced color transfer from a twilly?
I have never... but I've also never had a blanc swift bag before

• Love
Reactions: Bdbunny
I tried with a maxi twilly too! It was a little thick. I think the twilly twin could work. Here is a picture of a super rough wrap just to see if it's long enough. I think if it was carefully wrapped it might work well enough to protect against color transfer on the strap.

View attachment 5776174

I wonder if anyone has every experienced color transfer from a twilly?
I have never... but I've also never had a blanc swift bag before
Thanks for posting! I’ll have to get one of those! I saw it online and was wondering if it would work. I was worried about the strap on mine because it’s ostrich and I’m always grabbing cross body bags by the strap so wanted to reduce staining and discoloration from oils on my hands etc.

Reactions: Summerrobertz
For those who got a mini Lindy, how long did you have to wait? I'm from Canada and have never purchased anything from Hermes. I spoke to an SA about this bag and he put me on a waiting list. Considering i'm a new customer, how long does it usually take to be able to buy a non quota bag?

For those who got a mini Lindy, how long did you have to wait? I'm from Canada and have never purchased anything from Hermes. I spoke to an SA about this bag and he put me on a waiting list. Considering i'm a new customer, how long does it usually take to be able to buy a non quota bag?
I was on vacation in Hawaii and had zero spend, shopped with the SA for the first time and she offered to me pretty much on the spot. Maybe it was beginners luck but I’m grateful she offered it to me.

Anyone knows the price for a mini Lindy in Japan? And what is the Vat refund rate? Thank you!

¥821,700

• Thanks
Reactions: papertiger
I know right?! I’ve never had myself pegged down as a yellow fellow - but it’s creeped up on me. Now it’s yellow bag, shoes, shorts, socks, you name it! (Not at the same time thankfully, but there’s a thin line I’m straddling!)

Sesame Street Muppets GIF by ABC Network
I have been looking for a thread to answer this question …so apologize if this has been answered before..how do you take care of your light colour bags..I want a mini Lindy in yellow but worried about care.

I have been looking for a thread to answer this question …so apologize if this has been answered before..how do you take care of your light colour bags..I want a mini Lindy in yellow but worried about care.
I am quite paranoid about colour transfer, so I try to ensure I don't wear dark denim if I'm carrying the little citrus baby, haha.

I am less precious about general fabrics, but I try to do the wet wipe test on each piece of clothing before wearing it with a light-coloured bag.

I am quite paranoid about colour transfer, so I try to ensure I don't wear dark denim if I'm carrying the little citrus baby, haha.

I am less precious about general fabrics, but I try to do the wet wipe test on each piece of clothing before wearing it with a light-coloured bag.
Thx so much .. never knew about a wet wipe test :biggrin: Will do that going forward