The Hermès Connection

Perja shows everyone her naked and whimpering credit card... It is now devoid of paint, plastic and all nice shiny bits.

Nope :P I got too impatient and we had no preliminaries whatsoever! :graucho:

Trama, you posted before I did. I didn't mean you had to strip, but Perja bought a Picotin a few months ago and the darn thing did a striptease for us. We've been waiting for her to outdo that thread.

Perja shows everyone her naked and whimpering credit card... It is now devoid of paint, plastic and all nice shiny bits.

Nope :P I got too impatient and we had no preliminaries whatsoever! :graucho:

Congratulations on the watch. I was expecting a Dance of the 7 Veils and instead, it's all there for the world to see!

Oh dear, it sounds like you've been exercising that credit card quite a bit. Is it thinner as a result? In the old days when they actually used to manually run the charge slips, I was convinced that mine would get compressed as well as having all the paint and embossing worn off!! :upsidedown:

Hey soufflot! I'm just so glad I decided to take it. I've been wearing it a little less than a week now and the bracelet is so comfotable (although aqua is a really dangerous colour if you're a pig like me, the strap has already been lived upon :biggrin:)

I've got the framboise on order and it should be here in the next few weeks, then I can retire the aqua bracelet for the winter!