the hermes click clack bracelet, will it sell out???

holly923

Feb 6, 2009
i just read on another forum (not the purse forum) that Hermes bracelets and scarf’s are seasonal and so sooner or later they won't sell them anymore and will be impossible to find!! i wanted a Hermes click clack bracelet but the orange colour i wanted haS already sold out online! will there be moor in stores? and will they keep making them? or are they going to go?

i was planning on getting it this summer because i have other things on my list that i know i must get sooner. :sad:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucille68
Highly unlikely. The orange Clic Clac is very easy to find. I've never been to a store that didn't have it in at least one metal. When I got mine, it wasn't online, but it came back a few weeks later. Just call or visit your local store and I'm sure they will have one for you.

I heard that the NY sale had a few Clic Clacs during the invitation only period, but they were long gone by the time it opened to the public. The Clic Clacs produce healthy sales because they are classics. There isn't much of a need to discount them in general. However, some colors don't move as well as others, so they might get sent to a sale.

I was told that the orange is always available, and you can order one through a store very easily. It's the seasonal colors that will be more limited and harder to track down. They'll make only so many in wide and narrow, PM and GM, and you have to grab them when you see them.