The Hermes Blanket

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,
    It has been so long, and I have so many reveals to post. But first, how many of you have the Hermes wool/cashmere blanket? I was shopping yesterday and I just felt one and had to have it. It is by far the best blanket I have ever had. Anyone agree?

2. I have one and have gifted a few. Love mine. It's quite warm and really a nice piece of H around the body in front of the TV!

3. I have two of the 100% cashmere throws (very large) and I love them! I also have a couple of the wool/cashmere that I use for travel....love those, too. The 100% cashmere ones are quite thick and very warm.

4. Soco, when can we expect the reveals??? :smile:

5. I don't have one, but they're gorgeous!

6. #6 Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
    I was lusting after the Avalon, but then they raised the price by a good bit. I couldn't justify it no matter what.

I know two people with an Avalon, and their opinions are mixed. One likes hers, but she hasn't had it long enough for anything to happen (edging coming undone, expense of dry cleaning, pilling), and the other wishes she hadn't spent the money because it's just a blanket and isn't keeping her any warmer than a fleece throw.

Whatever floats your boat though. LOL

7. i love my hermes blankets. i haven't had any problems, but i don't really use them much.

8. I am very tempted by them, but think I recall someone posting that they had a very bad experience with wear/tear.

9. Congrats on your blanket..they are very beautiful.

10. I have one. I love it! It is SO comfortable and cozy.

11. i love my avalon. i use it every night when i watch tv after the kids go down. it's much cozier than my old thin wool throw because it's thicker and heavier.