THE Hermes Birkin

mischa

Feb 7, 2006
Rome;)
....sorry for the double post.....
...but sure your agenda is in ostrich, the bag is in ostrich too!!

pursemama

Pursaholic
Jan 17, 2006
California
Noriko said:
Bad karma????:cry:
:P ..that's just me though! Whenever I feel like I over indulged myself, which is okay once in awhile....but too excessively, I feel like something bad is going to happen to me or the people I love. Like God, (if you believe) is punishing me for indulging in material things.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
:lol: well, I suppose. I do believe in God, but I'd like to think that He'd want me to have a little fun too...can you tell I haven't regularly gone to chuch since I was a child? ;) I think as long as you're a good person and not hurting anyone with your spending, its all good!

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
Oh my oh my.......those birkins are so damn GORGEOUS!!! Constance.....do you own those birkins??? If not.....then where do you get the pics??

melisande

O.G.
Jan 20, 2006
Constance is the best picture poster!

I agree that the silver birkin wouldn't be the one I'd choose. Everything else is beautiful, though I think I might even be happy with the plainest leather in a birkin, as long as it was a great colour (see, I'm not at all picky!).

It's great to have threads on the different Hermes bag styles. What a good idea, Constance!

kitskats

bizzy making jools
O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
USA
Noriko said:
^^^the bicolor croc that was in Waikiki a while ago was $25,000 or so.
Waaaaaa you saw that in person??? I don't even like croc but..hmm....I'm warming up. THOSE COLORS!!!:love:

shu

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
Man...at first I thought the Birkin was bad...then I went to the BV site and there was a bag on there for 75K!! Wtf. I can buy a luxury car for that....

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
^^^damn, for that price I'd rather have that croc birkin with custom diamond accents that went for around that much @ auction :lol:

constance

O.G.
Dec 21, 2005

1) 35cm Cocoan Croc (photo: ebay - nyfashionexpert)

2) 30cm Orange Croc (Photo: ebay - nyfashionexpert)

3) 30cm Graphite Croc (photo: ebay - nyfashionexpert)

4) 30cm Rouge VIF croc (photo: ebay - nyfashionexpert)

Fabulous croc birkins!!!