THE Hermes Birkin

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]
    1) orange croc

[​IMG]
    2) Bi-color croc

[​IMG]
    3) black lizard

[​IMG]
    4) Braise croc

[​IMG]
    5) caramel (?) croc

[​IMG]
    6) silver leather

(all photos: loire-kobe.co.jp)

2. OMFG :nuts: THAT BICOLOR CROC IS :love: I'll say it again...OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! I love them all, but that one is exceptional!

3. :love: I totally agree..how much is that thing?..'cause I think I may be willing to sell a kidney for it..just kidding..at least about the kidney part!!:wacko:

4. ^^^the bicolor croc that was in Waikiki a while ago was $25,000 or so.

5. The silver one is really godawful looking... but wow, those crocs are lovely.

6. My god, I just can't see paying $25,000 for A HANDBAG! Even if I won the lotto....the guilt of spending that much $$$$ on something so frivolous!

7. ^^^if you can afford it, I say do it! You only live once :nuts:

8. That's very true, but I would like to live my life knowing that I didn't over indulge myself and live so excessively....I feel like it's bad karma, not to mention what would happen on judgement day!

9. noriko do you have something in fuchsia croc??
    [​IMG]
    i think the matching would be amazing!!

10. No, my agenda is fuchsia ostrich :biggrin: The matching would be amazing though:love: :love: :nuts:

11. Bad karma????:cry:

12. noriko you have sometning in fuchsia crock, don't you???
    what about matching with it?
    [​IMG]
    ....i loooove the matching!!

13. ^^^no, its fuchsia ostrich :biggrin:

14. Supporting craftsmen doesn't seem like such bad karma to me, as long as they're making good wages and have good health and retirement benefits.

15. ^^^agreed :love: :idea:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice