~The HELP ME FIND Thread~

Mediana

~Travelista~
O.G.
May 7, 2007
Hi,

I couldn't find a thread about this so I thought I'd start one.

I'm looking for a Birch Pouch from S/S 2011. If not Birch, I would almost be as happy with Saddle :biggrin: Please let me know if you see one.

if anyone sees a midnight or smoke medium PS1, please let me know. TIA! :flowers:

There's a medium smoke online at Barneys NY now. :smile:

-

The stock pic is years old though and not showing 2011 smoke, I've seen this before online at Barneys having not updated pics from when the first PS1 was released. But I guess the actual bag is the new 2011 smoke though.

thanks elliespurse! not sure how i missed that while searching online last night.

now if i could just find that midnight ps1!! :biggrin:

I think the midnight PS1 is expected to be back in stock between June 1 - July 31 :smile:

(I saw MrsH had midnight for preorder with this delivery time)

I think the midnight PS1 is expected to be back in stock between June 1 - July 31 :smile:

(I saw MrsH had midnight for preorder with this delivery time)

i saw that mrsh had them as well as harvey nichols. unfortunately with the currency exchange and shipping cost, i would really like to purchase from a US retailer. thanks for keeping and eye out though!

I've been holding out for a large keepall in Midnight. If you see anything online, please give me a holler.

Been waiting forever for a Midnight Large Keepall. I stalked Proenza site for months to see if and when they will restock. After waiting for months, decided to write to them.... this is the response I received.....

----------

Thank you for your interest in Proenza Schouler. Unfortunately we will not be restocking the keep-all in midnight on our website. Please contact Barneys NY as they have this bag in stock at the moment.

Best regards,
Rachel

-----
P R O E N Z A S C H O U L E R
Rachel Smith

[email protected]

-----------

WAHHHHHHHH!!!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: I don't know why they will not restock anymore especially since Midnight is a PS regular colour. :sad: