The Heels

Love the collection! So cute how they're gathered in a circle. :P
EB rolandos, black kid/red tip VPs, multi-glitter NPs, black patent/cork bruges, nude patent yoyos 110, python simples, red patent simples, nude patent clichys, black kid simples 85, leopard peanut wedges, black ribbon espadrilles, metallic gold ballets...
attachment.php

Gorgeous! I love how you arranged them all too. I need to take photos of my collection, but I'm so lazy. To take every single pair out of the box, arrange them, and put them all back, sounds like a big PIA. LOL

Love them all, especially the glitters and the python simples. :smile:

Was your daughter watching you when you took this photo? Isn't she almost wearing the same size shoe??? Better guard your collection Eleni!

Was your daughter watching you when you took this photo? Isn't she almost wearing the same size shoe??? Better guard your collection Eleni!

Girlllllll, the child is already a size 8.5!!!! All of my CLs are tight on her, with the exception of my espadrilles...which are a size 39. Here are recent pictures at a flute solo competition (which as a proud mommy I must say she scored very high on). She's wearing my espadrilles. :smile:

Attachments

• Flute Solo 005 467x350.jpg
    Flute Solo 005 467x350.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Flute Solo 016 467x350.jpg
    Flute Solo 016 467x350.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 50
  • Flute Solo 021 467x350.jpg
    Flute Solo 021 467x350.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 51
Excellent collection! I've got some shoe envy on more than a couple of pairs!
You're going to need a bigger table to accommodate the new arrivals.

Your daughter is very pretty and the espadrilles look great on her!