The Heat Stamped CLUB!!!

I saw one on IG with the stamp on the side with the flap and it doesn't fit well. The stamp overlapped the flap, it looks like a mistake.
I saw that one too so decided to have it printed on the back instead. I was told they won't do the Soho stamp in any color other than gold or silver unfortunately as well. I was hoping to get rose ballerine (light pink) on the Damier Ebene tag!

I saw that one too so decided to have it printed on the back instead. I was told they won't do the Soho stamp in any color other than gold or silver unfortunately as well. I was hoping to get rose ballerine (light pink) on the Damier Ebene tag!

Really, only gold and silver? My friend in Germany will be so disappointed. He wanted red on his black tag. Were you able to buy the tags at the store? Trying to avoid having to send my tags to a friend in NYC.

Really, only gold and silver? My friend in Germany will be so disappointed. He wanted red on his black tag. Were you able to buy the tags at the store? Trying to avoid having to send my tags to a friend in NYC.
Someone found the tag at the Fifth Avenue store and I paid over the phone and then she is taking it to the Soho store for heat stamping as that is the only store that offers it.

Guys is it correct that verni leather cannot be hotstamped, I took my alma bb verni for Hotstamping they said verni leather is very delicate to be hotstamped is it true [emoji53]

Yes the heat will melt the patent finishing on the leather

It could be done. It's no different than how they stamp the
LOUIS VUITTON
PARIS
made in France​
stamp. They use heat to emboss it and the stamp is present on the vernis leather.

Buy a tag somewhere else and bring it to soho. There was surge of people getting only the tag to hot stamp so they might give you a hard time buying just that.

Buy a tag somewhere else and bring it to soho. There was surge of people getting only the tag to hot stamp so they might give you a hard time buying just that.

I live in California. I have tags I was going to send to my friend in NYC to help me get stamped. I figured if they would let me purchase over the phone it would save me the trouble of having to s be them.