The heart bag

I just saw that, I think that is 81 heart bags.. are the chanel heart bags that limited and rare?? So many and overpriced.
Its a shame so many out on FP or various reseller sites that are marked up double over retail when people still are looking for the bags. I get that sometimes we buy and a year or so later, realize the bag is not for us and resell. However, 'brand new' or giftable condition, those were bought with the intention to flip and make a quick buck. Just such a shame when there are still people out there wanting the bag and didnt have an established connection with an SA to get a chance to get the bag.

I just saw that, I think that is 81 heart bags.. are the chanel heart bags that limited and rare?? So many and overpriced.
Based on what I heard from my SA the small/slg pieces were the first to sold out right when it launched because of the price point, but consider its size and pretty much holds nothing I can see why so many of them are on the resell platforms :lol: My SA managed to get me the belt bag two weeks ago but she had to look hard for it though...I personally don't mind the tiny size and that I can switch up the strap with this piece. The larger one is pretty much sold out right now. :doh:

Based on what I heard from my SA the small/slg pieces were the first to sold out right when it launched because of the price point, but consider its size and pretty much holds nothing I can see why so many of them are on the resell platforms :lol: My SA managed to get me the belt bag two weeks ago but she had to look hard for it though...I personally don't mind the tiny size and that I can switch up the strap with this piece. The larger one is pretty much sold out right now. :doh:
I got the small heart belt and I actually prefer that size because I am worried that wearing a large heart would be too weird on a middle aged woman lol.

I got the small heart belt and I actually prefer that size because I am worried that wearing a large heart would be too weird on a middle aged woman lol.
Hahaha I feel ya! I was debating between the small and the belt bag but opted for the belt version because of the removable/adjustable strap, I also thought the shape looks cuter when it's on the smaller size. I tried on the larger one from my friend and it looks a bit much on me as I'm only 5'2 :lol: