The happiest day ! Reveal

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got phone call from the store. And I decide not to take it. But SA insist me to come to store.
    After I saw 😱😍😍😍 I loved it !!! I really appreciate to my lovely SA.

Attached Files:

2. Lovely!! What color is that ?

3. :drool:

4. Wow! a bi color bag , congrats!!!

5. When I see receipt colour says 00

6. Love it!! It's so gorgeous [emoji178]

7. Thank you !! Horseshoe stamp on it :smile:

Attached Files:

8. You got phone call from SA? Is the SO needs to be ordered for few months?

9. Yes. i didn't know it was that special. I was waiting for rose japuir but I got choice between this and rose japuir.

10. Beautiful!! Congrats! What's the name of the color? (New to Hermes [emoji17])

11. It means the client who special ordered the bag declined it, so the store was able to offer it to other clients. I own a K that was a declined order. Congratulations, it's an extra special bag!

Looks like rose Sakura

12. OMG CONGRATS! You got sooooo lucky on this bag! Rose Sukura SO??? What is the interior? Please post pics of interior color.... looks like grey or light blue?

13. Congratulations!!! Thats a very beautiful bag! Please post more pictures!!!😊😊😊

14. Congrats
    This bag is divine
    Superb luck

15. Wow! Very nice[emoji122]🏻[emoji122]🏻

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice