The handle fell off my Galleria PM!! Help!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I did a search on this topic but did not find anything. The handle on my galleria fell off. the pin that holds the handle to the bag came out. has anyone had this problem before? do you think LV will fix it at no cost? help!

2. They should be able to fix it. I would go to the store and present my case especially if it's a new purse

3. OMG ! I have no idea but that is a SHAME! You should definately go to LV ASAP and complain. They should not charge you... well... i hope not :sad: Good luck!

4. How long have you had the bag? Are you close to a LV store to take it in? I am sorry that happened. I do not own the galleria but have never had a problem like that on any of my bags.

5. I bought the bag in 2008 and I do not have a store in my province. I am going to call the store I bought it from tomorrow to see what they can do.

6. Omg!!! My heart skipped a beat when as I read this, I would run to LV they should fix it w/ out a issue hopefully it won't be to pricey

7. This has happened to someone else in the Galliera clubhouse I believe. I do know it happened to my gf denim daily.. She took it to the flagship store and they fixed it without a problem..

8. Oh my !!!! Can u take a pic please ?
    call them tomorrow and please update
    us ! Hope it work out for u at no cost !!!

9. OMG! That's awful!!! That makes me nervous. Good luck and let us know the outcome...

10. I've heard of this before with the Galliera -- LV can fix it. Keep us posted!

11. Oh no! That's terrible... so sorry to hear this.

I just quickly checked my Gal and I see there is a hex screw that attaches the ring to the pin. Maybe your hex screw fell off.

12. I remember seeing this as well. I wouldn't be too worried, seems like a simple/quick fix. I'm sure they will make it right for you. Good luck & keep us posted!

13. Good luck with the repair, let us know how it goes!

14. I called the store in Vancouver and the SA said they could likely fix it in store (any LV location) but they would need to see the bag first. Only problem is I am no where near an LV so I will have to wait until my next trip. I don't really want to pay for the shipping back and forth of the bag. thankfully I still have the screw so it shouldn't be too hard to fix. Hopefully! Thanks for all your tips and concern!