The Hampstead HAS ARRIVED!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is hands down the new “IT” Bag!! It’s a perfect crossbody or even has a top handle for a more formal look! It comes in two sizes and multiple different colors!!

IMG_1541101499.011382.jpg IMG_1541101542.288029.jpg

2. It's beautiful, particularly the pale blue.

Matthew-Jonathan likes this.
  3. oooo, love it in white!
    Which size is this, plz?

Matthew-Jonathan likes this.
  4. The white is the large size:smile: it’s really the perfect size that’ll accommodate a small umbrella, full sized wallet, sunglasses, and a cosmetics pouch!!

I work out of the SoHo Boutique and all of my coworkers are obsessed with the white one!

MamaSleepy likes this.
  5. I like the look of the smaller one

6. I saw them in the SoHo boutique this week. Lovely indeed. So many nice bags there.

7. I can't find a large white Hampstead on Mulberry website. I only find a white labeled as small. Is a large in white only available in boutiques?

8. What do you think about the durability of the small classic grain vs. silky calf? Also is the red clay a particularly orange-colored tan or is it more neutral/brown? Thanks in advance!

9. Could someone with the larger hampstead tell me what fits inside? I have a full size wallet, a toiletry 19 and LV cosmetic pouch and am concerned all won't fit.

10. I was never obsessed with these bucket bags, but those look really great - looking forward to seeing them in more colors very soon !!! Thanks for the information ....

11. Do you know if the larger size will be available in a brown/tan/clay grained leather at some point? I’ve been looking for a brown/neutral coloured bucket bag and this would be perfect!