The "Ha! you thought I've been good" Reveal

Hi sweet auvina thanks for joining :P too bad tpf had to break down in the middle of this! I love that boy bag! It literally has a soft iridescent GLOW around it! It’s like I hear Angels singing :lol: but like not obnoxious because its color is this soft serene color you know? Which makes it easy to match outfits (I would wear like a white mostly). I have another brooch coming but can’t wait for it anymore and not sure how or if I would love it in person so we will see.

My favorite of that batch of jackets is the camellia too! Soooo chanel and so low key and the fit is superb! I can style it so many ways for so many occasions it’s just timeless :love:

So.... the pink dinosaur is me :biggrin:

I have a care bear one too :angel:

I like to put them on sometimes and walk slowly and quietly creeping :sneaky: behind my boys and just stand still until they turn around and jump. I tell their pediatrician that they need reflex check more than once a year :roflmfao: so... I bought them for “medical” reasons... like bandaids!
That's so cute and funny!!!!:biggrin::lol::lol::lol: Now I remember one time you said you have all boys and was worried about who to pass down your bags.... and now .....my wish is if we could be in law.....!!!!:giggle::happydance::graucho:;):lol::lol::lol::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
That's so cute and funny!!!!:biggrin::lol::lol::lol: Now I remember one time you said you have all boys and was worried about who to pass down your bags.... and now .....my wish is if we could be in law.....!!!!:giggle::happydance::graucho:;):lol::lol::lol::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
My 12YO is so tall he’s nearly my height! What are they eating!! (Never mind I have my credit card receipts...) anyways credit cards are sooo dangerous I mean if I ever need to hand over a stack of cash to buy a chanel bag or my RTW in cash, I don’t think I can do it! :whut: Seeing it makes it “real”... on credit card it’s just a number! “Sure I’ll sign of course!”

Wowsers Vanana :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:
I was already floored by the first section of your post, the second section is just as spectacular my dear!!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Your Charms reissue, well what can I say......I’m speechless, it’s just stunning beyond words!
And I definitely share the kATE spade jewellery love, all the pieces are just cute, gorgeous, quirky and sooooooooo beautiful! :love:
Loooooveeeee your reveal and can totally imagine your trip was a huge success and the memories it holds will last a lifetime :hbeat::hbeat::hugs::hugs:

Reactions: Vanana
I think I got the red jacket on sale too! :woot: I love it! :ghi5:
The blue tweed jacket is very very pretty. definitely a classic chanel jacket styling and blue is very easy to coordinate as well!
The classic LBJ is hard to come by. I grabbed the Prefall Paris in Rome LBJ and LOVE it. It is ultimate LBJ. however, it's quite thick so the camellia is perfectly filling that gap as a spring/fall/year round LBJ. :yes:

I hope that blue would go on sale but might be tough given how popular that jacket is right now. But you never know! you should just drop hints to SA of your interest and also stalk the store right before!

I have a feeling that Fall/winter would be a fantastic season with LOTs of classic wearable pieces too :smile:

I love special boy bags only, and cannot resist the Chanel siren call when there's rainbow hardware on a boy, it just shows so well on the chunky boy style chain and the clasp! so had to catch and use them all!
View attachment 4004185

That. Picture. Dead :eek::drool:! Two bags with stunning rainbow hardware :love:! And.....a snowglobe that I still never got but hope to get one day haha. Thank you so much for sharing all the eye candy!

Speaking of eye candy...the rest of your reveal is simply fantastic as well. It really gave me some joy to see you are a lucky charms and butterfly lover too. And we share a similar experience about the lucky charms bag. I got one in the 224 size more than a year ago, and it was also hidden in the back. The scenario went almost exactly like yours, with the SA asking me if she could show me something.
It was love at first sight and there was no turning back....The version I have also has a lion, a butterfly but also an owl (I like owls too). I love it sooo much! Your version is absolutely amazing too (I especially love the lions on your version, Coco in a glass, the dove with the love letter and the key with CC key hole), I am not suprised at all that you fell in love. I love the details of the charms and the history behind them. Lucky charms is really a treasure bag :heart:.

Yes, looking forward to Chanel's F/W season, although I am not sure if my wallet agrees.
As for that LBJ, I had no idea this one was so populair. It was actually my SA who insisted that I should try it on. That did the magic, because I do love all the details on it, except for the wider shoulders but that's something their tailor can fix. I have a lot of blue and black in my wardrobe so it would perfectly go with that. I only wish my weight loss would go faster...but if the jacket is still available once the sale begins, then it's definitely meant to be for me :graucho:.

Oh and I love the RO jacket on you, I am sure you will get lots of use out of it. And I enjoyed all the travelling pictures as well.
I also need to check out Swarovski after seeing your pictures, I really like that butterfly ring.
You did some amaaaaazzzziinnng shopping, so many fabulous purchases :tup:! Great souvenirs from Europe!
Enjoy everything in the best of health and thank you for sharing your fabulous journey with us, I really enjoyed your reveal :loveeyes:!

Dear @Vanana :wave: I LOVE your leather jacket!!! You look fabulous and cool! AND Your Charm reissue is just like made for you! definitely meant to be yours :yes: I am really really so happy and excited you got the one! :yahoo: No one could match with her perfectly as you :hbeat: I really enjoyed to reading your episode of your charm reissue! She is beyond gorgeous and very special treasure & your new boy looks really pretty and fantasy that it looks like a fairy and growing lights from inside :heart::girlsigh:

All of your fantastic taste of Camellias accessories and RTW collection is gorgeous as well! :ps:
Let me say again, Major congrats on your amazing haul!! :congrats: You’re a true Chanel queen!! :queen: :drinks::hugs:

Oh my my Vanana! I saw some of your pics in the March thread but so glad I checked out your INCREDIBLE reveal! Thanks so much for sharing your close up pics of your new goodies! :drinks: I am super obsessed with the Charms reissue it’s just too lovely for words. I’d love to have one myself but I think I’d be scared to use it and do think I could part with the cash [emoji383] ouch! It’s such a super special piece and know you will rock it, looking forward to seeing some mod shots of it.

On a non Chanel nite, your Rick Owens jacket is soooo nice, I’m a big RO fan and his leather jackets are just dreamy and so versatile!

Reactions: Vanana